Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 12 of 346 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    You know you're a car enthusiasts when you mod in memory of your loved ones. I'm very excited to hear you're going to super charge the ///M. We're going to need to get you to the Performance Center sooner than later, now!

I like the wheels you've picked out, but honestly, I love the set that's on it. And you know I mean it, because I love black wheels but I'm trying to discourage you. I support any decision you make and she'll look great in any shoes, but I dunno.......

I love brake upgrades. Speed's wonderful, but stopping is life or death! The ///M already had good stopping power so the upgrade should feel excellent!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Thanks Derek and Ry!

I do like the VMR VB3 CSL reps that are currently on my car but the problem is that the 19x10s aren't available and I was told by VMR that they don't know when these wheels will be available. I've always loved the BBS CH-Rs with the black edition, so it seems that this will really complement my car. I should see lots of concave with the rear 19x10.5's

Ry, you know I do things right regarding my ///M so I'm sure when you see her next time she won't disappoint... Supercharger won't happen until sometime later in summer if all things work out regarding selling of my parent's home. Lots of work to accomplish...

With all this happening...I may have to set aside some cash so that I can come down later to the Performance Center with a group of fellow enthusiasts to have fun.....hmmmmm! What a nice thought Ry

Have you ever considered the apex ec7 rims?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    BBS Derek
    Yes.

Approved, authorized, and endorsed.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Yes.

Approved, authorized, endorsed, and expected.

Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Yes.

Approved, authorized, and accepted, and excepted

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Fixed
    Fixed ;o)

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    Have you ever considered the apex ec7 rims?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Derek, I did look at a set of Apex Arc-8s a friend of mine has but after thinking about things... I really want to get the BBS CH-Rs. I really love the styling and with the black edition, I think this set will really look awesome on my TiAg ///M. So for me, it's BBS or nothing.

I would have preferred to keep my VMR VB3s on the ///M as I love the CSL styling but after discussions with VMR (looking for more concave in the back), they told me that they don't know when they will have a set of 19x10's available and that's what I would get to keep my VMRs on. Since there's no set date as to when VMR will have these available, it's BBS for me.

Perhaps I should take a look at my already hectic modding schedule and throttle it down abit...as Dane eloquently stated, pace myself... What do you think?

Tough call Charlie. While there is technically no reason to pace yourself, perhaps with so much to do you might enjoy the mods more if you give yourself more time to let each one or two to soak in on their own and then add more. Probably more enjoyable and less stress due to time. Either way it's going to be fun for you, and we'll live vicariously through your mods.
    Last edited by johnrando; 01-14-2013 at 08:06 AM.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Tough call Charlie. While there is technically no reason to pace yourself, perhaps with so much to do you might enjoy the mods more if you give yourself more time to let each one or to soak in on their own and then add more. Probably more enjoyable and less stress due to time. Either way it's going to be fun for you, and we'll live vicariously through your mods.
    +1

#needsmoremoneyformods

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Page 12 of 346 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast