Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 213 of 346 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 3459
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    The ride is very very firm in both of Charlie's cars. If comfort is what you're after, this may not be the best choice for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I like my rides firm Botond. The BC Racing coilovers have been awesome and the new kits come with better, more durable shocks as I have recently found out. I now have to wait an additional 3 weeks before my parts are available to rebuild my rear suspension. On the most part I haven't had any major issues...I say on the most part.

The setup on my ZHP had issues as my rear shock seals had failed due to the dismal shape of the roads in Rhode Island this past winter. The new more durable shocks should handle these crappy roads now.

Even with these issues I still love this setup.

The setup on my ///M has been relative trouble-free Oh, and the important part...using these coilovers, I get a lot for what I paid and get the low ride height I'm going for.....

Low and slow....

Sent from my iPhone5S using Tapatalk
    What would be the best choice for comfort then?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZHP330CI View Post
    What would be the best choice for comfort then?
    Thanks
    If comfort is your priority then I would stay completely stock. There's nothing wrong with the stock ZHP setup, I just prefer to go low and love having my coilover setup and I like my setup a little stiff. I like to feel the road that I drive on

If comfort is your priority then I would stay completely stock. There's nothing wrong with the stock ZHP setup, I just prefer to go low and love having my coilover setup and I like my setup a little stiff. I like to feel the road that I drive on

I would like a bit more low, thats all. Without sacrificing comfort.

I have the H&R Touring cup kit (different setup in my sig) and I find that's a great balance. I want to go a little lower and add spacers so I'm thinking of going to coilovers for adjustability. But, that's a lot more money. Check out the H&R kit. I'll send you pics of where my car sits if you need.

Sent from mobile
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    I have the H&R Touring cup kit (different setup in my sig) and I find that's a great balance. I want to go a little lower and add spacers so I'm thinking of going to coilovers for adjustability. But, that's a lot more money. Check out the H&R kit. I'll send you pics of where my car sits if you need.

Sent from mobile
    I have driven your car, John. I can't say I remember how stiff the ride was (wasn't paying attention to that), but I can say that it looks awesome for ride height. I'm sure your ride wasn't anywhere as stiff as mine; that I would have noticed.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post

Sent from mobile
    That would be great if I can see pics of your car.
    Thanks

I would like a bit more low, thats all. Without sacrificing comfort.
    Keep in mind "comfort" is a relative term. Botond says that my suspension settings on both my cars are a little on the stiff side and for me it's quite comfortable. So much so that I will take either cars on long-distance road trips without any issues to my back.

What I like about my BC Racing coilovers is that they have a 30-way adjustable setting so if you're looking for a softer setup you are able to do so. Right now my settings are mid-way at 15 and I like it just where it's at a little bit on the firm side to me but not too harsh.

Keep in mind "comfort" is a relative term. Botond says that my suspension settings on both my cars are a little on the stiff side and for me it's quite comfortable. So much so that I will take either cars on long-distance road trips without any issues to my back.

What I like about my BC Racing coilovers is that they have a 30-way adjustable setting so if you're looking for a softer setup you are able to do so. Right now my settings are mid-way at 15 and I like it just where it's at a little bit on the firm side to me but not too harsh.

Thank you, I guess I have a lot of thinking and searching to do. I'll see how Johnrandos car looks with the touring kit. I was also considering the Tein H springs but Im not sure if they will even lower the ZHP because they are rated at .7 front and .3 rear.

Thank you, I guess I have a lot of thinking and searching to do. I'll see how Johnrandos car looks with the touring kit. I was also considering the Tein H springs but Im not sure if they will even lower the ZHP because they are rated at .7 front and .3 rear.
    You're in Jersey. You're welcome to get a feel for it in my car; you're not that far away.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    You're in Jersey. You're welcome to get a feel for it in my car; you're not that far away.
    Thanks for the offer, Ill think about that.

Page 213 of 346 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast