Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 217 of 346 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 3459

That Sucks. Time to raise it up a bit.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Did you back into a spot?

Sux. Glad it's an easy repair.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    That Sucks. Time to raise it up a bit.
    Never!! I just need to retrofit PDC into the ///M

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    Did you back into a spot?
    Yeah, problem is that I always back into spots....didn't have my morning coffee and it was misty outside this morning... misjudged the distance. If I had PDC this wouldn't be an issue

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Sux. Glad it's an easy repair.
    Two plastic expanding rivets purchased from a local BMW dealer and all was taken care of

On another note... today ZHP Mafia became the only BMW forum that has this project thread in it's entirety. I have decided to keep my updates limited to one forum and closed out the project thread in the other forum....the choice was an obvious one to me

Since I found lots of standing water on my kitchen floor this morning, it looks like I will be staying home today. Guess I will address my rear diffuser from yesterday's mishap and clean everything out. Then inspect my diffuser panel for any damage.... Haven't done any cleaning with the diffuser panel removed so I'm expecting to see lots of dirt to dust off in those areas... then reattach the diffuser panel for a more solid install

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Since I found lots of standing water on my kitchen floor this morning, it looks like I will be staying home today. Guess I will address my rear diffuser from yesterday's mishap and clean everything out. Then inspect my diffuser panel for any damage.... Haven't done any cleaning with the diffuser panel removed so I'm expecting to see lots of dirt to dust off in those areas... then reattach the diffuser panel for a more solid install
    No mention of the kitchen after the hook. So...what happened? I had a proprietary sink hose (Moen hydrolock) break the other day allowing water to fill my cabinet rather than the sink. Thankfully Amazon had a replacement because I didn't feel like waiting for Moen. Apparently they replace them free but couldn't wait.

No that I reread your post it would seem that the water on the floor was caused by the BMW

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    No mention of the kitchen after the hook. So...what happened? I had a proprietary sink hose (Moen hydrolock) break the other day allowing water to fill my cabinet rather than the sink. Thankfully Amazon had a replacement because I didn't feel like waiting for Moen. Apparently they replace them free but couldn't wait.

No that I reread your post it would seem that the water on the floor was caused by the BMW
    Nice Sean

Water in my kitchen apparently caused by the central air unit inside my apartment leaking water. I have numerous PVC piping and one of the maintenance guys found a crack on an elbow connection and fixed it the other day. Apparently the leak is coming from that repair connection or there's another leak somewhere that needs to be addressed. I have the maintenance guys over right now using a wet vac to suck the water out and then address the source of the leak. We'll see what happens. I called my boss this morning to explain what is going on and was told to come in when I can or just take the day off and he will see me tomorrow. Awesome boss!! Right now it looks like I will be taking the day off

I will be replacing the side bolster adjustment switch when this part comes in...

Mileage: 166,xxx (will fill in the mileage when I replace the part)

I decided today I will be getting an OEM CSL center console to replace the Scorza rep CSL console for my birthday present this year. This means I will be selling my Scorza CSL center console sometime this summer...

As nice as the Scorza rep really is, I really want to have the OEM part to go with my OEM CSL door panels for my ///M.

Sent from my iPhone5S using Tapatalk

Page 217 of 346 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast