Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 260 of 346 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 3459
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Great shot Charlie. Did you make sure to look for drool spots (or even worse) when you got it back? ��
    Thanks! I did check out my alcantara steering wheel to make sure there were no spots... car seems fine but I'm sure I will find out when I start to detail her tonight

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Several employees came up to me telling me my M3 looks better than some of their cars on the showroom floor. They did not need to tell me that but I did appreciate them
    I was just thinking the same looking at that photo. All those new BMW's around and I would STILL pick your M3 over any new one.
    (Don't get a BIG head...LoL)
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    I was just thinking the same looking at that photo. All those new BMW's around and I would STILL pick your M3 over any new one.
    (Don't get a BIG head...LoL)
    Thanks Gary and I won't get a BIG head.... I would choose my M3, or for that matter, yours over any new BMW too....

Did an oil change (engine/transmission/differential), changed out the fuel filter and had a 4-wheel alignment performed on my M3. Then took the car out for a nice run and she felt and sounded absolutely fantastic today!!

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cakM3; 10-30-2017 at 04:23 PM.

Yup, I need to check my records to see if mines due for a trans and diff change.

What did the car go to dealer for?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    TLC...
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I had the dealer change all fluids, change out the fuel filter and do my alignment.

Yes I can do the fluid change myself but it was easier just to have the dealer deal with the used oil rather than transporting that mess in my car...

Your car is definitely one to be proud of. All of that hard work pays off - not only in personal satisfaction but when you see all the attention it gets...

I agree with you on the fluid change... I got Kristen to get one of the guys at the Acura dealer to change all of mine before we left jersey... I just didn't feel like dealing with the mess
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Your car is definitely one to be proud of. All of that hard work pays off - not only in personal satisfaction but when you see all the attention it gets...

I agree with you on the fluid change... I got Kristen to get one of the guys at the Acura dealer to change all of mine before we left jersey... I just didn't feel like dealing with the mess
    Thanks Rob! As you well know, it takes a lot of work to get any car to the level where anyone takes the time to look it over during the course of their working day... let alone to text pictures and then say other's are taking pictures of the car... it's been a very fun journey for me for sure

Here are a few pics I took of my M3 today...

The pic below is when I met up with Ray and "C" at J. Timothy's Tavern for some awesome wings and food

Then on my way home I stopped by at my friend's beach house in New London to catch up with them and have a very nice dinner

You can see the deck above the car... my friends and I were sitting on the deck watching people drive by staring at my car and the beach house as they were driving by... Lots of police patrolling the roads today and some very nice rides going by... the weather and view was very nice today!

Last edited by cakM3; 04-17-2016 at 06:12 PM.

Sometimes when I go for a drive down Pequot Ave., your friend is outside, or up on his deck, and he breaks his neck watching me drive by. I know sometimes he's probably thinking, Charlie?

03 ImolaRot|6sp|Alcantara|Silver Cube|CW|Xenons

Coby Alcantara Knob|CF Diffuser|BMW Performance Kidneys|Umnitza Eyes|RCR|UUC TSE3|GruppeM CF-Kevlar Intake|BC Racing Coils|Spacers|BavSound Stg. 1

BMW/CCA/CT VALLEY

1979 911sc: The Perpetual Project

Page 260 of 346 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310 ... LastLast