Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 298 of 346 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3459
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    These mirrors are OEM E46 M3 Euro autofold side mirrors. No retrofitting. They are plug and play unless they are painted another color. If that's the case then all I have to do is swap out base plates and mirror housings from one motor to the other. This is easy... The wiring harness and mirror control switch necessary to take advantage of the auto fold feature are already installed in my M3.

One other thing to add is I will also be swapping out my coilovers for a fresh set with Swift Spring upgrades over the winter months... so lots in store for my very special ///M
    thats great then! pricey but well worth it im sure, cant wait to see it all together.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Love the electric folding mirrors. Noice!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by 330i ZHP View Post
    Looking forward to updates
    Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    thats great then! pricey but well worth it im sure, cant wait to see it all together.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Love the electric folding mirrors. Noice!

Looking forward to getting them and then installing them onto my M3... it will be another nice addition in my quest to have "my perfect ///M"

Turns out the M3 auto-fold side mirrors is a bust... the mirrors I was looking to get turned out to be the same mirrors that I have on my M3... so I will wait on this since each brand new auto-fold side mirror retails for close to $800 ea. I'm in no hurry to get this part although I think I should be.

This weekend I will start tearing down the front of my M3 to replace my front radiator support (for coupe) and install one from a vert. The vert part is much stronger and reinforced part so I will end up with more support for the front. I will be doing prep work and I think I will take Gary's lead and get the electric fan mod to install this time around while refreshing all cooling components for my S54 motor. Oh, and I am replacing my OE hood (got something else planned for this part) and installing a VIS Xts Carbon Fiber Hood when completed with my upgrades... more carbon fiber parts for my M3

I'm also sourcing a brand new Euro CSL headliner so getting all the parts needed to do the CSL carbon fiber roof install... even though this mod is taking a loooong time to get done, it will happen but not right now.... ZHP requires maintenance....

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Turns out the M3 auto-fold side mirrors is a bust... the mirrors I was looking to get turned out to be the same mirrors that I have on my M3... so I will wait on this since each brand new auto-fold side mirror retails for close to $800 ea. I'm in no hurry to get this part although I think I should be.

This weekend I will start tearing down the front of my M3 to replace my front radiator support (for coupe) and install one from a vert. The vert part is much stronger and reinforced part so I will end up with more support for the front. I will be doing prep work and I think I will take Gary's lead and get the electric fan mod to install this time around while refreshing all cooling components for my S54 motor. Oh, and I am replacing my OE hood (got something else planned for this part) and installing a VIS Xts Carbon Fiber Hood when completed with my upgrades... more carbon fiber parts for my M3

I'm also sourcing a brand new Euro CSL headliner so getting all the parts needed to do the CSL carbon fiber roof install... even though this mod is taking a loooong time to get done, it will happen but not right now....
    Keep em coming!

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

I also have a UUC EVO3 Short Shift kit for my M3 that I have not gotten around to installing. I'm going to order the DSSR from UUC then install the kit while doing all the other work I have already planned for the 2018 season. I know the ///M will be a blast to drive when I'm finally done with this work

Wow, good stuff!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Brand new carbon fiber hood will be ordered this Friday for my M3...

More carbon fiber......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is that the same hood Gary has? I like that it has only one big vent per side. CF roof will be awesome once you get it done. That's one thing Kristen is bummed about the M2. She is looking into DiNoc for the roof. We just have to see if it will look right.
    I'm thinking about getting rid of the sunroof in my ZHP now that I'm having problems with it. The major hurdle is the headliner...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Charlie's ///M Project Thread

Yes, this is the same hood as what Gary has on his M3.

I hear ya Rob... eventually if and when I come to the time to do serious work on my ZHP... I’m gonna have to decide which path I’m going to go with her....

Currently thinking of using jeppej’s build thread as a template for my Imola ZHP’s overhaul when the time comes.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 298 of 346 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308 ... LastLast