Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 300 of 346 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3459
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I will be sourcing the Euro CSL headliner this upcoming weekend. I already have the roof bow and roof panel (obviously)... I think all I will need now is a new cover where the sunroof button mounts onto since I won't be needing that switch any more. I can't think of anything else I would need...
    Well the insulation if you haven't gotten that already. And the glue if you want them to use a specific glue. Where are you getting the euro headliner from? I might get one too only because I like it without the bump more. But my current one works and there's a ton of room in the back whenever I climb back there to do something.

Charlie's ///M Project Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Well the insulation if you haven't gotten that already. And the glue if you want them to use a specific glue. Where are you getting the euro headliner from? I might get one too only because I like it without the bump more. But my current one works and there's a ton of room in the back whenever I climb back there to do something.
    I know someone who has an extra euro headliner to sell. I told him about you and he said he will reach out...

I will look into getting the insulation for my headliner since I have a year before I will finally install the roof panel...
    Last edited by cakM3; 06-05-2018 at 06:01 AM.

I have a decent set of ARC8’s sitting in my garage since putting on my Brembo GT BBKs. Since I can’t use these wheels any more I decided it was time for me to let them go...

Front wheel#1

Front wheel#2

Rear wheel#1

Rear wheel#2 (this is the only wheel that was scratched)

As you can see there is plenty of tread left on these wheels. As soon as I get home from my trip I will be boxing these wheels for shipping out. I decided to give them to someone very deserving of these wheels...... I will be keeping the tire totes however...

This will be the start of my garage cleaning for 2018... I will miss these wheels... I have given away a set of wheels before

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro

They look really good, Charrie. Who is the lucky one ?
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

I wish like hell they would fit my car.... I would have to pull the friend card and hope it put me high on the list....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

I love those rims! Congrats to the new guy!
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Sold: '03 ZHP

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

Very cool, happy for the recipient.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by static667 View Post
    I wish like hell they would fit my car.... I would have to pull the friend card and hope it put me high on the list....
    Kyle, I think the VMR VB3 CSL Reps I gave you look awesome on your BMW I’m glad I was in a position to give you these wheels. You have and continue to be a very good friend to me! Thanks!!

Can’t say too much for others that I have helped out however....

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Very cool, happy for the recipient.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    You know him John and he’s very deserving of these wheels.... As much as I love these wheels my Brembo GT BBKs won out...

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 06-07-2018 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Charlie, what’s the difference between the CSL headliner? I’ve tried looking and all I can tell is maybe it doesn’t have the bump? Is there any other difference?
    From what I have read over at M3Forum is that the Euro/CSL headliner has more head room whereas the US headliner has that bump reducing the amount of headroom you have... I would rather have the Euro/CSL headliner in my ///M

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    From what I have read over at M3Forum is that the Euro/CSL headliner has more head room whereas the US headliner has that bump reducing the amount of headroom you have... I would rather have the Euro/CSL headliner in my ///M
    It's the opposite. The US has more headroom. Especially in the rear if that even matters to anyone lol The bump is there to clear the bow that is welded which sits lower.

Page 300 of 346 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310 ... LastLast