Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 308 of 346 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3459

Charlie's ///M Project Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Not that I'm bashing you or anything. But I disagree, it definitely looks similar to what you started out with lol For it to be completely different, I would say you need major body panel changes like Nextel's car or something. But it changed for the better.
    Well you're right Hieu but only body panel I will be changing out other than the bootlid (which I sourced an OEM CSL part for) will be the carbon fiber roof panel which you have been wanting me to do for quite some time...

Unless life get's in the way or something, I should be looking to do this sometime next year just so you can stop giving me shit about it... I know I have been dragging my ass for a very long time on this but it happens when you get a 997.1tt (paid cash for it) and then end up sourcing two Audi S4 Avants (paid cash for them too)....

I will eventually get around to doing more for my M3 but as I have said, compared to when I got my M3 (which was completely stock by the way) it has come a long way....you can say anything you want and yes I know that you're bashing on me

Just so you know it does not mean you have to change out all major body panels to effect a big change in your car. You should look through my thread to understand all the changes I am talking about. It's about the "whole package" my friend... not just the exterior cosmetics... compared to stock yes, my M3 has gone thru lots of changes to where it is today. You're more than welcome to see all the changes I have done to my car...
    Last edited by cakM3; 10-14-2018 at 08:39 AM.

Just based on that shot enough has changed that if the PO spotted it, they probably wouldn't know that they were the PO. Both forms look good.

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    Just based on that shot enough has changed that if the PO spotted it, they probably wouldn't know that they were the PO. Both forms look good.
    You're correct sir

Yes...where is this roof? Been like 3 years lol I think. Because I'm pretty sure I've had my roof for at least that long.

Well I just take issue with the fact that you said it's "nothing" like it was before. If you look at it, you can tell it's an M3 lol So it's still the same, just different looking. It's not like you started with an M3 and somehow it turned into a 997

But seriously. Roof install. Or...actually, you can buy these M3 parts that I have for sale from a friend that is parting out shit that he never installed on his car. I feel like you might be interested in some of his parts. Like OE CSL diffuser? or OE CSL sway bars?

I don't get it... I don't even know how to 'even'.

Yes...where is this roof? Been like 3 years lol I think.

Because I'm pretty sure I've had my roof for at least that long.
    Have you seen the amount of cars he has? Have you seen how much he's been modding them???? Give him a break, man! The roof is sitting between his spare bedroom and bathroom -- do you need proof? If so I'll snap a pic the next time I've over at his place!

Well I just take issue with the fact that you said it's "nothing" like it was before. If you look at it, you can tell it's an M3 lol So it's still the same, just different looking. It's not like you started with an M3 and somehow it turned into a 997
    It's the same color and model. Has the same engine. Other than that, that's pretty much it for visuals. The amount of things changed on this car is mind blowing. The interior is completely different; steering wheel, dash, seats, carpet, parcel shelf; everything has been changed. OE CSL panels everywhere inside. On the outside, CSL bootlid, carbon fiber diffuser, sexier exhaust tips, tinted tails, smoked front corners, BBS CH wheels with Brembo BBK. It's lowered. For the engine bay, EVERYTHING is polished. Huge GruppeM kevlar intake. These things immediately draw the eye. A stock M3 engine bay looks nowhere near as good.

Our ZHP sedans may have looked the same to a normal person, but they were polar opposites. Would you say they were the same? I would hope not.

The way I feel right now is how I feel when people say the earth is flat. LOL
    I can't even...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Yes...where is this roof? Been like 3 years lol I think. Because I'm pretty sure I've had my roof for at least that long.

But seriously. Roof install. Or...actually, you can buy these M3 parts that I have for sale from a friend that is parting out shit that he never installed on his car. I feel like you might be interested in some of his parts. Like OE CSL diffuser? or OE CSL sway bars?
    And who the fuck are you? The God of mods over here?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I don't get it... I don't even know how to 'even'.

Have you seen the amount of cars he has? Have you seen how much he's been modding them???? Give him a break, man! The roof is sitting between his spare bedroom and bathroom -- do you need proof? If so I'll snap a pic the next time I've over at his place!

It's the same color and model. Has the same engine. Other than that, that's pretty much it for visuals. The amount of things changed on this car is mind blowing. The interior is completely different; steering wheel, dash, seats, carpet, parcel shelf; everything has been changed. OE CSL panels everywhere inside. On the outside, CSL bootlid, carbon fiber diffuser, sexier exhaust tips, tinted tails, smoked front corners, BBS CH wheels with Brembo BBK. It's lowered. For the engine bay, EVERYTHING is polished. Huge GruppeM kevlar intake. These things immediately draw the eye. A stock M3 engine bay looks nowhere near as good.
    Well I guess I'll apologize for that one, but it was supposed to be a joke towards him. Because he knows that I know that he has a roof since I helped him get it

I think you guys are getting sidetracked? I keep telling you I'm just saying that's what I feel about the two pictures. You guys keep referring to all the other mods he's done to his car. You can't see his other mods in the picture at all. You can't even use it as proof, how are you going to show me his interior is different based on that picture alone? Or his engine?

I know the mods he's done. But strictly from that picture alone, it's very similar lol I can list the things he hasn't done anything, which make up like 80% of his car's exterior. Roof, front fenders, rear fenders, doors, mirrors, side skirts, rear bumper, front bumper. Hood, well you can't see it in the picture. So I can't point it out. I do remember him buying a new hood; however, I don't remember if he ever put it on.

...Our ZHP sedans may have looked the same to a normal person, but they were polar opposites...
    So you agree then, looks the same/similar outside just like in the picture no?

Like I said, I agree that his car is very different as a package. Just on that picture I disagree that it looks nothing like his current car. Honestly, I don't know how two pictures that look 80% the same is considered nothing alike. If he posted a picture of his interiors otoh, now that's what I call nothing like the original.

The way I feel right now is how I feel when people say the earth is flat. LOL
    I can't even...
    I honestly feel the same right now...

Quote Originally Posted by static667 View Post
    And who the fuck are you? The God of mods over here?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Why yes I am. Thank you for recognizing my greatness.

But I don't want to make this into some kind of crazy argument over nothing. I don't think we're on the same page to begin with. We were having a nice civil conversation, then this random dude with nothing to meaningful to inject, comes to attack me. So I apologize for causing some ruckus

Well that escalated quickly.

BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

I'm just here for a before/after interior pic now

The roof the roof the roof is on fire....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Page 308 of 346 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318 ... LastLast