Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 331 of 346 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3459
    Quote Originally Posted by foolio View Post
    Holy crap that looks good. Is that literally a wipe on wipe off product? I use a lot of Griots products but I haven’t tried this one.
    yes, pretty much... the product states to put this on a clean surface and since my M3 was washed and I have not driven it since washing it, I got some Griot's Garage detailer spray and cleaned off the dust on the surface and then applied this product. It was very easy to apply, just spray on and then use a clean microfiber cloth to wipe the product off and buff dry. That was it. The product instructions tell you to apply the first coat, allow 12 to 24 hrs before applying the second coat and then allow the coat to cure another 12 to 24 hrs before taking the car out. Since I'm not planning to drive the M3 for a few days I figured it would be a great time to apply this product on the car and see how it turns out. So far the results are promising and I'm looking forward to applying this to the rest of the car.

Looks great! I used the McGuires Ceramic wax, really like the results too, those def seem to be a step up.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Looks great! I used the McGuires Ceramic wax, really like the results too, those def seem to be a step up.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Charlie's ///M Project Thread

I reached another point in my M3 ownership where I watched the odometer turn over 180k

Yes, I was driving while taking this picture and I don’t recommend anyone doing that but I was not going to let this number pass without taking a picture so here it is

Power delivery is still strong and smooth. Car looks and feels like a car in the 30k mile range

Prolong...
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Wow! Good catch. Def can't miss those milestone. Plus, your M3 is an awesome version of one, it's one of a kind.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Wow! Good catch. Def can't miss those milestone. Plus, your M3 is an awesome version of one, it's one of a kind.
    Thanks John

I have put a lot of work into my M3. Upgrading where I could to build a better ///M car and build it to my vision...

I picked up my passenger headlight assembly that I will be rebuilding to have a 100% perfect headlight assembly. While I was there to pick up the new part, I spent the extra time visiting with a fellow enthusiast and his father and let both of them check out my M3. So far based on their reactions, I’m doing my mods appropriately because my car received appreciative grins this afternoon and the gent who I got the part from had this to say about my car to a group of E46 M3 owners via chat....

While chatting with Michel and his father I saw my instrument cluster and noticed my gauges pop out so I got a quick picture of them...

Last edited by cakM3; 06-11-2020 at 04:47 AM.

I’m one step closer to having everything needed to get my next major mod started on my M3

I need to source the metal frame that this panel secures to on the headliner then I should be ready to do this upgrade.

I will need the front and rear insulation pads then I should be set. Hieu has done this retrofit on his ride so he can chime in and let me know if I’m missing anything...

- I have the carbon roof panel
    - euro slicktop headliner
    - phone microphone panel
    - roof bow
    - CSL roof rails

I need the following:
    - metal surround to allow the phone panel to clip on
    - front and rear insulation pads
    - BMW structural glue to bond the roof panel to my car
    - new windshield (front and back)

I think that is it. I have a bodyshop already in mind to do this job and I know they will do a good job. I will have to go thru a few threads where people have detailed doing this retrofit. It will be awesome when I finally have this mod complete.

Is this the piece you're talking about?

If so, you can have mines. I'll give you the plastic cover too. The one in your picture looks like it's in worst condition than mines? Or it's just dirty? But mines brand new. I couldn't use it cause I lost it lol

That's pretty much all you need. If you're replacing the windshields, you'll need the rubber seals as well. It's like $40 bucks I think. Your body shop probably knows, but I went ahead and bought it myself because I have worked on a few E46s where the seals were the wrong ones or like they used 2 front/rear ones instead of one of each.

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Is this the piece you're talking about?

If so, you can have mines. I'll give you the plastic cover too. The one in your picture looks like it's in worst condition than mines? Or it's just dirty? But mines brand new. I couldn't use it cause I lost it lol

That's pretty much all you need. If you're replacing the windshields, you'll need the rubber seals as well. It's like $40 bucks I think. Your body shop probably knows, but I went ahead and bought it myself because I have worked on a few E46s where the seals were the wrong ones or like they used 2 front/rear ones instead of one of each.
    Thanks Hieu! Yes I need this part Let me know how much I can send you for your part and shipping

I will be sure to purchase those seals separately as well. Appreciate the heads up

Page 331 of 346 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341 ... LastLast