Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 333 of 346 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3459
    Nice pics of the car posted up at the show, clean as always
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Nice pics of the car posted up at the show, clean as always
    Silver is probably one of the hardest colors to make it pop Jacob. It is such a plain looking color that you really have to spend some time detailing it to get it to reflect like glass and show depth. Once detailed though, the car really does look clean

Thanks Jacob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My M3 has been taking a back seat to everything lately and I have started feeling guilty... the battery on my M3 has not been keeping a good charge and I have had this battery for a long time now (I think about 6 to 7 years now) so I will be sourcing a new battery before taking the car out. I will also need to source a new set of front tires and start scheduling some time to do some maintanence on her... this will require a new GUIBO and centerline bearing swap as well as a valve guide adjustment and some fluid changes.... yes, it is time for another cooling system overhaul so it seems both BMWs will be getting a full cooling system overhaul this Spring....

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    the battery on my M3 has not been keeping a good charge and I have had this battery for a long time now (I think about 6 to 7 years now) so I will be sourcing a new battery before taking the car out. ....
    The battery in the M3 vert I just bought was installed in 2015 by BMW according to the CarFax. I don't know how long the previous owner had it out of storage before I bought it on CarsandBids, but the battery was almost dead when I got it. I threw it on a battery tender for the 200 miles I've was able to drive it, and it's remained on it since I left town 3 weeks ago. 2 of my BMW batteries lasted 11 years miraculously, but just for the peace of mind, I think I'll replace this one mid April when I get back there...

Be interested in what battery you choose to aid in my selection. I know I put a Bosch in my ZHP vert and I've had no issues with it. RealOEM shows the M3 vert as 61212353812, 850CCA. 92AH
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    The battery in the M3 vert I just bought was installed in 2015 by BMW according to the CarFax. I don't know how long the previous owner had it out of storage before I bought it on CarsandBids, but the battery was almost dead when I got it. I threw it on a battery tender for the 200 miles I've was able to drive it, and it's remained on it since I left town 3 weeks ago. 2 of my BMW batteries lasted 11 years miraculously, but just for the peace of mind, I think I'll replace this one mid April when I get back there...

Be interested in what battery you choose to aid in my selection. I know I put a Bosch in my ZHP vert and I've had no issues with it. RealOEM shows the M3 vert as 61212353812, 850CCA. 92AH
    Pete, I will research the battery to put in my M3. I don't want to shell out $500 for an OEM battery when I can spend around $200 and have the same type of battery. Only difference is that I don't have to program my M3 for the new battery like you have to when you install the new battery...

edit: from my research this evening I found that Walmart sells the OEM battery for my M3, it's just rebranded. It's the Everstart Maxx-H7. Same manufacturer and battery as OEM, just rebranded and cheaper.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/EverStart...0-CCA/20531542

It's just $149.76

This is what I will get.
    Last edited by cakM3; 03-15-2021 at 05:01 PM.

sweet, thanks for sharing
    Pete

That’s fascinating about the battery. I knew that they were all manufactured by a few companies, but I wouldn’t have thought the oem battery would be at Walmart!

Quote Originally Posted by SFTorange View Post
    That’s fascinating about the battery. I knew that they were all manufactured by a few companies, but I wouldn’t have thought the oem battery would be at Walmart!
    Yeah, there is s thread over at e46Fanatics where I found this information

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Yeah, there is s thread over at e46Fanatics where I found this information

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    I just found a thread also. And didn't know the AGM battery was designed for use in Start/Stop cars??? https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1363253
    Pete

Page 333 of 346 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343 ... LastLast