Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 53 of 346 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Kyle's mom came out to the car this evening telling us my new stereo was shaking her walls in the house. We were parked in the driveway 40 feet away from the house! ROCK ON my brothers and sisters!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2
    Sweet. Can't wait to hear it tomorrow. I may do some drooling. I've really really missed my TiAg m3...
    "Cam"

2009 Ultrasonic Blue Mica/Alpine White ISF
    1998 Nassau Blue/Grey C5 Corvette 6spd Sold
    2003 Imola Red/Alcantara 330i ZHP 6spd Sold
    2002 TiAg/Black M3 6spd Sold

No battery tender needed, I was parked in neutral with the car running when Kyle was going through my stereo set up. I know better than running my stereo without the car running I have to admit that the audio is so clear now without any distortion at high volumes. The stock HK setup, as good as it was, clearly lacked compared to my new setup. I can never thank Kyle enough for taking the time to set my ///M up the week before the reunion meet. I had an awesome time getting to know his family and look forward to my upcoming project which will take me back to Corollo again

Quote Originally Posted by 2kBMW3Series View Post
    Awesome! The car keeps getting better and better.
    Wait till you hear this in person

Arrived at the reunion meet and got to showcase Kyle's awesome stereo upgrade install. I have to say....I'm still impressed by his work!!! Later this year I will be driving my ZHP down to do the same thing but it will be different

A lot of people were able to check out my "upgraded" stereo in person...they can add their comments

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Arrived at the reunion meet and got to showcase Kyle's awesome stereo upgrade install. I have to say....I'm still impressed by his work!!! Later this year I will be driving my ZHP down to do the same thing but it will be different

A lot of people were able to check out my "upgraded" stereo in person...they can add their comments
    It sounds fantastic! Depth and clarity along with rich base tones. Excellent work Kyle, Charlie, and all involved in the stereo build.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

-Brettski

Quote Originally Posted by brettbimmer View Post
    It sounds fantastic! Depth and clarity along with rich base tones. Excellent work Kyle, Charlie, and all involved in the stereo build.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Thanks Brett for your feedback! Nothing more I can do for the ///M since I want to keep the OE Navigation. It was a fun build for sure

You can always add in some sound processing from an MS-8 or JL Audio Clean Sweep.
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    You can always add in some sound processing from an MS-8 or JL Audio Clean Sweep.
    Yeah Seth....that's what I'm planning to do for my ZHP when I upgrade the stereo in that later this year

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

Kyle is the man, the sound system is ridiculous.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Kyle is the man, the sound system is ridiculous.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Agree. I heard it last night and was blown away.

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 53 of 346 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast