Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Weight in itself has zero bearing, BP.

Only where the weight is placed matters.
    If a car is heavier and the weight is higher up, it will be more likely to flip over than a lighter car, not less.
    ^^ Right, this is exactly why most of the cars now have a lower center of gravity, so this doesn't happen. The center of gravities being lowered goes hand in hand with the increase of weight.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

It took about an hour to load in HD but I watched the video this weekend. He's a great driver! One of my goals in life is to one day travel to Germany and drive on the Ring and the Autobahn. Not sure if that'll ever happen but hey I can hope! I wish we had some 13 mile track over here in the US.

My Project Thread
    Register Your ZHP | CoolantSnitch

2005 ZHP 6MT Mods: AFE Intake, Carbon Fiber Hood w/ M3 Bulge, Meyle HD FCAB's, Zionsville T-Stat @ 88°C, Stewart WP, BMW Perf. Rotors F+R, Oil Temp & Press. Gauges, Alcantara Wheel w/ CF Trim, Alum. Pedals + E-Brake, Black Kidney's, Aux Input, Beltronics RX-75 Pro Radar Detector, Beisan Seals + Rattle Kit, Armrest Delete, Schroth Harness, StopTech Pads, SSR Comp-H's

Looks like a REAL adrenalin rush going that fast around the ring. I would be lucky to go half way through the track without crashing.

Thanks for sharing the old video of cars rolling over around the ring. Something I probably would do. lol
    BMW 330i / Silbergrau / Zhp / 6 spd manual

I want.....to.... go!!!! damn......Amtrak gives us highspeed trains, BMW give us highspeed roadways. :D
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Holy crap that old Nurburgring video.

This is what i learned from that video.
    - People were indestructible
    - Cars were full of so much trash and clothes
    - Some looked like families flying round that thing
    - People these days sure arnt that friggin crazy anymore

When that VW bug cabrio started losing it, while its full of 4 people, i thought i was going to see something horrific.

A+!

The roll overs, stuff flying - including people, was just unreal. At 6:58 in the video I saw what looked like a can of beer fall out a window and explode.

Those were some crazy MFs.

I have finally convinced the wife to drive up to the ring on our next trip to the fatherland (my mother immigrated) and let me rent a nice M3 or so for a round or two.

Three pedal ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by SC4ME View Post
    [ . . . ] I have finally convinced the wife to drive up to the ring on our next trip to the fatherland (my mother immigrated) and let me rent a nice M3 or so for a round or two.
    ^ Winning! So very jealous . . . I will make it to the 'Ring before I die! The wife can just chill at a café while I lap ol' green meanie.

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Great day at work today

I was talking to Dude at work today that owns a Mustang GT and ask him if he ever heard of the ring, nope, nothing, nada. It was lunch so I did a quick Google and showed him some picks on Wikipedia. He still didn’t seem to get it so, I grabbed this video I had posted here. He came over to my desk and watched the first few minutes and ask, "wow he's moving what’s he driving”, my reply, “my car”.

God did that feel good.

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Quote Originally Posted by 3ZHPGUY View Post
    "wow he's moving what’s he driving”, my reply, “my car”.

God did that feel good.
    That. Is. Awesome. Well played, sir! ZHP FTW!

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    Woot woot. For the win -- on the Ring.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast