Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

ZHPMafia.com Business Card

This is what I went with. Seems very workmanlike.

Damn Imolas ruling the ZHP world

Just messin.....looks good!

I figured that there were more imola red ZHPs in the world, which meant that we'd be giving cards to people who, statistically, are more likely to have an imola red car.

I would have preferred alpine white. Ha!

Dig it! is there email contact at all? Or is facebook/twitter logo needed in order to direct to other locations The Mafia is infiltrating on the interwebs?

You mean can you contact me via email? If so, you can hit my profile page and email me from there. I have a zhpmafia.com email address but I think the interface is clunky so I don't give it out.

I was talking about the site's email address/facebook/twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    You mean can you contact me via email? If so, you can hit my profile page and email me from there. I have a zhpmafia.com email address but I think the interface is clunky so I don't give it out.
    They don't contact me. I contact them....

2004 Imola Red over Black Leather. 6-MT, Navigation, Cold Weather Pkg (the wife loves them seat warmers!), 3.46 Diff, UUC Short-Shift Kit, Tranny Mounts, CDV Delete and iPod mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    This is what I went with. Seems very workmanlike.

Love the card Marky. I love the simple, steel look of it. Car needs a roof rack though
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Glad you like it, DW.

And, Johnny, that's funny.

My email is simple enough if anyone wants to contact me. It's my first name and it's at zhpmafia.com.

I like it - nicely done.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast