Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Welcome to the forum.. San Diego reps this place hard.

Wrong Coasties better start reppin the Mafia, or I will bring my camera to your neighborhood and shoot you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pswirley View Post
    Welcome to the forum.. San Diego reps this place hard.

Wrong Coasties better start reppin the Mafia, or I will bring my camera to your neighborhood and shoot you.
    Looks like Beast Coast is checking in fairly well.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

We've definitely got the east coast/west coast thing locked up. Excellent representation on both sides of the country.

San Diego, of course, is most highly represented. That's not surprising. Most of my recruiting is done right here.

Cameron, enjoy your stay here. As I told you a few days ago, this is not your average forum. The douche bags do not reside here. Just clean fun around here.

I think you just coined the all-elusive motto we've been searching for, Mark--

ZHP MAFIA
    no douche bags

Kind of rolls off the 'ol tongue, 'eh?
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Haha.

Here is the San Diego representation.

These are the current San Diego members (19): pswirley, evstaxi, 2m auto body, rich@2m, bmw doc, DDD, Gheybe, sup, marcus-sandiego, khoalty, mwscircle, triad drew, asenna, hasrice, Infamous, Jhiggy, ronin, sc4me, and ZSP-Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Haha.

Here is the San Diego representation.

These are the current San Diego members (19): pswirley, evstaxi, 2m auto body, rich@2m, bmw doc, DDD, Gheybe, sup, marcus-sandiego, khoalty, mwscircle, triad drew, asenna, hasrice, Infamous, Jhiggy, ronin, sc4me, and ZSP-Mafia.
    Why am I last ?

Quote Originally Posted by ZSP-Mafia

Why am I last ?
    That is where you fell in the alphabet. I knew some off top of head then I went through our member list. You came up last. But by being last, you actually get notice. Companies on the fringe stand out more than those that are buried. Very good for small lists. Hehe. Therefore, you got love from me, Jimmy.

Yeah!

Welcome to the mafia.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast