Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Center Console options

Hey guys, not sure where to post this, but I want to get rid of the armrest in my e46 330. Tried to do some research around options, but haven't have much luck. I found a euro tray that replaces the cupholders I have but can't tell if that's a whole console replacement that would replace my armrest, or just the front part. Can the armrest just be removed from the console I have now, or do I need to buy a new part? Figured I'd ask the family for some support. Thanks

Well lookie what I found http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-328...ole/ES2526395/

You can delete the thread if you want

This post brought to you by Uncle Clark's Anti-gravity Cream. Put some on your Super Collider just before the Big Bang.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

if you get it let me know how you like it, I've been thinking about getting that for a while now

still have some questions after looking some more. There is a 'short' version it appears. Any other modifications needed to make that work?

You just need to make sure you get the bracket to support the rear ashtray and the shorter nuts to secure the e-brake.

This post brought to you by Uncle Clark's Anti-gravity Cream. Put some on your Super Collider just before the Big Bang.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

I had the shorter console, as my car originally didn't come with an arm rest. I just purchased an M3 console with armrest and it was a direct bolt on. So you can buy a used shorter one, or the one from ECS, and just switch them out. You will see a "line" in your carpet where the old, longer, console when to, but you could probably vacuum/scrub it out.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Great info. Thanks.

Take a look around on ebay. I know some e46's (very low models) came with out an arm rest. You might be able to find one for super cheap, I know I've seen them once in awhile. Can't beat OEM!