Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    It says it's gonna raise your car...which I cannot support.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

How did I miss that??? No, I do not want to lift it, lower only!!
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

What makes you think it's going to raise the car? Is it already lowered?

No, stock.
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

"Cars with factory Sport Suspension will have a slightly less aggressive drop"

Quote Originally Posted by ZSP-Mafia View Post
    "Cars with factory Sport Suspension will have a slightly less aggressive drop"
    That's what I was lookin at. +1

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Our cars are supposedly .6 inches lower than a non-sport car and it lowers those 1.4 inches so that sounds to me like you would get a .8 inch drop. Correct? Or are you guys seeing something here that I'm not?

I'm not a big fan of lowering an already low car but .8 inches I could probably live with. Reduced suspension travel is just asking for trouble though IMO. When you only have 4 or 5 inches of travel and you reduce that by an inch it just makes it easier to bottom out the suspension and that force has to go somewhere......like strut towers and rear subframes.

As for those Konis though, they sound like a great shock. I'd like to get a set of those but keep my stock ride height. I wish I had bought a set last summer when TireRack had them on sale.

I see they are on sale again at TR but iirc they were quite a bit cheaper during last summers sale.

http://www.tirerack.com/suspension/s...4&autoModClar=

It looks like if you would want the full 1.4 inch drop ECS had that package too but it's another $200!

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-330...its/ES1876720/

TireRack has either kit for the same price though so if you want the drop TR is the place to go.

http://www.tirerack.com/suspension/s...4&autoModClar=

Barry
    Last edited by MrMaico; 02-20-2011 at 08:00 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678