Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: New Auction Site

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    NH - The Live Free or Die State
    Posts
    817

    New Auction Site

    Cross posting from the post I just did on E90post:

    I know I love to watch the great car auctions on BringaTrailer and now there's another new site to watch.

    It was just launched on Monday by Doug DeMuro who already has a great YouTube channel where he reviews our favorite exotic and pristine cars

    The new site is https://carsandbids.com/

    And here's his YouTube intro https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=BQmJ7jz_WuQ.

    I'm not affiliated in any way, but for those of us who just love to stalk cars, it looks like another great option and I look forward to the entertainment
    - Pete


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Independence KY
    Posts
    2,231
    I think Doug DeMuro is absolutely the most annoying car persona on YouTube. I’ll check it out though haha
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, GC coilovers, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal
    2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro Cement Gray - Innovativ HIDs, OE LED fogs, CanvasBack, URD, black tails, K&N, AJT



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    NH - The Live Free or Die State
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I think Doug DeMuro is absolutely the most annoying car persona on YouTube. Ill check it out though haha
    maybe we just need him to review our ZHP's? Seems like a great review to this 3.5M subscribers would increase our ZHP values!
    - Pete


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    NH - The Live Free or Die State
    Posts
    817
    In fact, looks like he's living in San Diego. Any pristine car SoCal volunteers to represent the breed?
    - Pete


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    17,343
    William has a (mostly) stock manual vert, original owner, that would be a good one. But that's 2 hours away. Hey JP, you sell your Imola yet?

    Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"


    ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, Ground Control Coilovers, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    9,362
    I enjoy Doug Demuro for the most part. I'm not sure his new car auction website fills a void that is there, but hey, more power to him.

    I would enjoy seeing him review a ZHP, but I have a feeling he would be underwhelmed by his experience. Our cars don't have a lot of power and is relatively spartan in terms of creature comforts.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    17,343
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I enjoy Doug Demuro for the most part. I'm not sure his new car auction website fills a void that is there, but hey, more power to him.

    I would enjoy seeing him review a ZHP, but I have a feeling he would be underwhelmed by his experience. Our cars don't have a lot of power and is relatively spartan in terms of creature comforts.
    Kinda true, but so many 'sum of the parts' to make it such a great car, plus lots of features that were industry-leading at that time.

    Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"


    ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, Ground Control Coilovers, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    NH - The Live Free or Die State
    Posts
    817
    I just downloaded from Doug's site (dougdemuro.com) his Doug Score history. (I put it into an excel file and added filters but apparently we can't upload a spread sheet). So I attached Doug's original in PDF. Interesting though, using the excel filters, he's done quite a few BMW's (26)..... 2nd only to Mercedes (34).

    Our ZHP's may be worthy.....

    I intend to reach out to him through his site to see if there's any interest. Maybe a representative sample of stock sedan/coupe/vert owners in SoCal could get together with him and represent us? I'll offer him New Hampshire.... but seems unlikely that I'd be convenient as So Cal

    Stay tuned
    Attached Images Attached Images
    - Pete


  9. #9
    Id be willing to offer up Seattle

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    17,343
    Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    I just downloaded from Doug's site (dougdemuro.com) his Doug Score history. (I put it into an excel file and added filters but apparently we can't upload a spread sheet). So I attached Doug's original in PDF. Interesting though, using the excel filters, he's done quite a few BMW's (26)..... 2nd only to Mercedes (34).

    Our ZHP's may be worthy.....

    I intend to reach out to him through his site to see if there's any interest. Maybe a representative sample of stock sedan/coupe/vert owners in SoCal could get together with him and represent us? I'll offer him New Hampshire.... but seems unlikely that I'd be convenient as So Cal

    Stay tuned
    Sounds good

    Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"


    ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, Ground Control Coilovers, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Auction site - Bring Your Trailer
    By Tunes in forum BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale (vehicles only)
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-29-2017, 02:12 PM
  2. CoPart Auction cars
    By ELCID86 in forum BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale (vehicles only)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-06-2015, 02:02 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 08:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •