Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Car is coming back to you, that is the best news. Personally I say get that lady for everything you can, like you said it could have been a kid she hit. All of this over a dog...

I know a lot of you are dog owners, but I have ZERO respect for pitbulls. I had to help/hold a little girl that was attacked by one until paramedics arrived. Awful experience.

Sent from my hybrid iPhone 4/4S...
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    Car is coming back to you, that is the best news. Personally I say get that lady for everything you can, like you said it could have been a kid she hit. All of this over a dog...

I know a lot of you are dog owners, but I have ZERO respect for pitbulls. I had to help/hold a little girl that was attacked by one until paramedics arrived. Awful experience.

Sent from my hybrid iPhone 4/4S...
    That was my stance until I met a few pits my friends had raised which had been brought up properly. They acted just as docile as any other dog I had experience with... Dogs are a case by case thing with me... I assume they are aggressive (regardless of type) until they have proven otherwise with their behavior...

~Steve
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

I got my car back, finally! 46 days and 1800 miles in that mazda 6 later. There are somethings that aren't quite right that im going to have them fix. The trunk line isnt perfect and a few other lines need touches. Also, when someone went over the roof with a buffer they caught the clear coat and now there are two lines. No paint damage. Im gunna look over the car again in the light tomorrow and make them a list for tuesday to fix it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

My sig is bad. I feel bad.

'05 330i 6M/T

Wow. At least it's back so that's progress.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

It's really really weird to be back into. It drives nothing like the mushbox, I mean Mazda. The steering wheel is the biggest difference; It resists so much more, it feels weird. As well, the Mazda didnt track like the ZHP does. It always feels like its pulling, which is normal for my car. I also am trying to get back into driving a stick efficiently, I gotta get back into the toe-heel downshifting.

My sig is bad. I feel bad.

'05 330i 6M/T

Looking forward to post surgery pics.

Funny how we get so used to our cars sometimes we forget how great they really are. Then, you drive something else (rental, wife's car, whatever), get back into our cars and BAM, it hits you just how solid the feel is.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Funny how we get so used to our cars sometimes we forget how great they really are. Then, you drive something else (rental, wife's car, whatever), get back into our cars and BAM, it hits you just how solid the feel is.
    Agree. Evertime I drive the Kia.....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

: Umnitza angel eyes 6000k : HID lowbeams 6000k : HID foglights 3000k : Blacked out corner lights and sidemarkers : Smoked Eagle eye LED tail lights : 15% tint on all windows : powdercoated black 135s with Michelin Pilot Sport a/s : Koni adjustable coilovers with adjustable struts : AA tune : K & N cold air intake : Highline tuning cat back exhaust : CDV delete : 2 zhpmafia stickers (plus 25 bhp each) :

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Agree. Evertime I drive the Kia.....
    I've actually gotten into my wife's escape and thought it was broken because of the lack of feed back in stearing and Absolutly no connection with the road. Makes me appreciate my car that much more

~Steve

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345