Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No kidding. He says he had to replace maf sensor in current but it wasn't misfiring due to bad maf sensor. I just didn't understand the reference.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I don't understand the correlation either, to be honest. Perhaps the air/fuel mixture wasn't correct for spark? Remote possibility though I don't think so.
    I wouldn't think the oil viscosity would have anything to do with it, but then again, I'm not a mechanic so I wouldn't know. Was a tune-up done recently? How many miles on the engine?
    Perhaps one of the plugs is fouled up too much at this point.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I'm waiting to hear what the Indy had to say. The car has never had a tuneup IIRC, it's only got 38,000 miles on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZSP-Mafia View Post
    I'm waiting to hear what the Indy had to say. The car has never had a tuneup IIRC, it's only got 38,000 miles on it.
    Well if the car is used in mainly stop&go, I wouldn't be surprised if it needed a tuneup soon.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Well if the car is used in mainly stop&go, I wouldn't be surprised if it needed a tuneup soon.
    Define tune up pls.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    No kidding. He says he had to replace maf sensor in current but it wasn't misfiring due to bad maf sensor. I just didn't understand the reference.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    The reference was from you Dane, You stated this E90 could be misfiring due to plugs or MAF. I stated my current car had a failed MAFS and it wasn't misfiring. Therefore it's doubtful this E90 was misfiring due to a bad MAFS.

ok...He took it to indy right?

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    ok...He took it to indy right?
    Yah, haven't heard back from him yet though.

Thats low mileage for an E90 325i. The car probably just needs to be driven. I say change oil, fill up with a good tank of 93 and drive it hard for a bit. Too young to have issues in my opinion....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12