Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wow, those are some really vibrant colors!
    Good job.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

While I'm thinking about it, Jim- did you ever get the new grommets for the rear roundel?
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Looking good.

I do not understand above statement. What else is there?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Minor cosmetic flaws I don't consider normal maintenance such as the trim under my headlights. The driver side is cracked and the paint is peeling on the passenger side. Also the black material around the sunroof is worn down and almost gone in some places. Most of the stuff noone else notices, but I notice when I'm looking closely. And the headlight thing, I've still got to pull those and check the label. I'm starting to think I have the zkw ones based on how the beam looks next to other xenon cars. It's so dim, they may as well be off.

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    While I'm thinking about it, Jim- did you ever get the new grommets for the rear roundel?
    I did, they fit like a glove. The new roundel is on in those pics using those grommets. I ordered them from bavarian autosport.

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa330i View Post
    I did, they fit like a glove. The new roundel is on in those pics using those grommets. I ordered them from bavarian autosport.
    Cool. Thanks.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Tampa- I have the same frame but with clear plastic around the M. Did you mod or did you order it in black?

Ordered it black - took me a little searching to find that one. Got it from turner motorsports, though ecs sells it also, probably others too.

Looks great Tampa! I wish we had better options for theme plates here. I ordered a different personalized plate the other day. Going from this.....

.......to just "ZHP". A while back I was told over the phone that it was only $7 to change it but it turned out to be $25. Still reasonable though and I'll have a cool plate to hang on the garage wall.

Barry

OT....your car is making me wanna go with clears....but may have to go with smoked...just to spite everyone.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I think you spite me better by having ambers....

The plate and frame look great! I'm glad you got the look you were hoping for!
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12