Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

So What Other Maintenance?

I have gotten the cooling overhaul, pulleys, tensioners, belts, OFHG, and most fluids out of the way. Besides a suspension overhaul and brakes, what else should I look at?

I got some basic information on the car before I bought it but nothing extensive. When I went to look at it I could tell it was taken care of pretty well with no engine noises and due to my location and circumstances at the time, did not have an in depth inspection done. I needed to snatch it up.

Plugs, wires, fuel filter, VCG?

BTW, wrong section. Feel free to move. My bad.

18x8 CSL Wheels / Trunk Lip Spoiler / Painted rear bumper trim / Painted reflectors / Clear corners / Black headlight trim / USA Spec / LED tails / 25% tint
    LED license plate lights / Rockord Fosgate upgraded speakers / Kicker Hideaway 8" subwoofer

Your plan sounds perfect to me. One thing I would edit on your list, if you do the VCG you should be doing VANOS seals since the VCG needs to be changed at that time.

I would add:
    replace your upper/lower intake boot (the lower one is huge PITA), clean ICV, check/replace DISA, and change your windshield cowl if you haven't done that yet.

I was going to do the DISA and boots when I did my overhaul until I started to look at it and poke around... then I was like LOLOL! Maybe another time. ha. Yeah VANOS may be a good idea. I dont have any symptoms but hey I might as well get er done. I plan on driving her to 200k. I have 136k now. 60k miles really isnt that much but it's a good 4 years so I dont see any problem with spending a few grand on upkeep. I own the car so I'm all liquid with it.

Suspension overhaul and brakes are going to be pricey! You wanna drive the best you gotta put up the doe.

18x8 CSL Wheels / Trunk Lip Spoiler / Painted rear bumper trim / Painted reflectors / Clear corners / Black headlight trim / USA Spec / LED tails / 25% tint
    LED license plate lights / Rockord Fosgate upgraded speakers / Kicker Hideaway 8" subwoofer