Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Banner

New Banner

Like the simple/clean new banner, Mark.

Here to stay for a while, or just transitioning to something else?
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Here to stay for a bit. I found a nice font and created that banner last night. Also, turned the header all black. Goes well with the logo/font.

On my other site, I switch out banners from time to time. Always trying out new things.

My preference is clean and simple. That's why this current banner works well for me.

The impetus for change? A few people have said that the old banner is a bit bulky up there. Not sleek enough.

I've got some ideas for new banners, though. They will eventually be up there. The goal is to get about 6 banners that you rotate through the site over the year.

I'm always trying to keep the site fresh.

Work the Mafia Magic
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

How about insetting the ZHPMafia.com.....just a smidge to the right...with a BMW roundel next to it.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Would the zhpmafia roundel be to the right or left?

My idea was to put the roundel in the left corner....to soften the corner....then put ZHPMafia.com.....just to the right of eeeeeeeeeeet.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Good idea. Let me mess around with it.

Banner looks good Marcus! Nice and clean. I also like your sig.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Thanks. How does the little roundel look in the banner now?

And as for my signature, the .com looks a little off. I'll need Dane to clean it up, since he is the one who created the ZHP MAFIA portion of it.

Like. You're getting good at this stuff.

There is a common identity that people associate with the roundel. Gotta have it up there imho.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast