Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Banner

JB, I will see how those two roundels look on the site.

Your efforts have been appreciated, sir (as you know). I've expressed my gratitude in private. I'll do so here in public as well. Thank you very much for your continued support of the site -- both monetarily and with services. It's a real pleasure having you here.

A pleasure to be here. I wish I knew more car stuff to contribute, hopefully my inpa project will return some valuable results. I think I finally understand why the cable I have isn't working fully, and I'll try and fix it today. Factory level coding for the price of a $20 cable would be pretty amazing.

JB, I just uploaded the roundel you made. This one, of the two, looked best. It's on the site now.

Separately, I don't know a lot about cars either. I do what I can to pitch in around here -- just like you. We've all got something to contribute. Technical know how, though, ain't my forte.

I like em all. I think it looks good flat and like that. I'm probably not the best critic of my own work, lol.

Personally I like the clean look... but even more I like how it keeps changing. I like seeing something different up there every so often. Keeps this place fresh.
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234