Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Charlie. I love it and I'm learning it more and more everyday.

Anytime John

Since getting my Nikon I have been trying to learn the camera only to discover that I have lot's to learn... So many topics to become familiar with but right at the moment I have my college courses taking pole position, so to speak. Once I'm finished with college, I plan to take photography courses and really learn how to use my camera

Right now I can say my favorite feature is selective color. I think it's neat what this camera can do

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Anytime John

Since getting my Nikon I have been trying to learn the camera only to discover that I have lot's to learn... So many topics to become familiar with but right at the moment I have my college courses taking pole position, so to speak. Once I'm finished with college, I plan to take photography courses and really learn how to use my camera

Right now I can say my favorite feature is selective color. I think it's neat what this camera can do
    I have thought about lessons but I think I will learn the same way I learned how to work on my cars... with lots of internet research.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    I have thought about lessons but I think I will learn the same way I learned how to work on my cars... with lots of internet research.
    You got the right mentality. I learn things everyday

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12