Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I know it's VERY subjective when it comes to appearence of anything, but I am not too crazy about the "ZHP Mafia.com" part on the top banner...
    Everything on the page/banner is in a Arial-like font, just the "ZHPMafia.com" part is in a Times New Roman-ish font...just doesn't flow well with the rest. (again, this is just to my eyes - i might be old fashioned when it comes to uniformity - but in my eyes TNR-ish fonts always has been a Newspaper-like font, and a more "bold"-ish Arial-like font would fit the atmosphere of this site better... ??? i guess?? )
    I LOVE Marcus' sig - THAT's the type of font i think should spell the ZHPMafia on top - Just put it there for fun and take a look - I think you'd see that it blends in and has a more "powerful"/impact - appearance than the very subtle, all-official and thin TNR-like Font.

Thanks. just my thoughts/musings.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Let me take a look.

Arial is now up on the site. What do you think?

Can we make it look like your sig? or get BOLD (fatter) Arial? it doesn't HAVE to be arial - any block-ish font would do I think - Arial was my example sort of...

something like this but smaller and not so "tall" would be GREAT:

2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Unfortunately, that font does not translate up there. It would have to be white writing with a black background.

Or are you talking about the font that's in red in my signature, which is stencil?

Wait. I see what you're asking. Not the exact same appearance -- just that font. Let me see if I can find that one.

I meant the top of your sig BUT even that stencil would be great, IMO...
    or: something like this but smaller and not so "tall" would be GREAT:

Oh and PLEASE don't change anything until a lot of others chime in - they may not like what I suggest at all.

If it doesn't look good to me, I won't even change it, Wash. No worries. What font is that design 365?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast