Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why ZHPMafia.com became a reality

I wish I could take credit for the name "ZHP Mafia." However, the name has been floating around the various BMW forums for a few years.

What's surprising about the name, though, is that no one ever did anything with it. It's surprising because ZHP owners are pretty dang rabid when it comes to their cars. I know that many ZHP owners have wanted a ZHP forum of their own for some time.

At first I was not interested in creating a forum. Instead, I was more intent on just getting a sub forum on one of the existing BMW forums. As someone who has been around the various BMW forums for about 10 years (and probably considered an OG on all of them), I figured that it wouldn't be a problem getting a ZHP-specific forum. Uh, wrong. Turns out that the various moderators didn't see the need for a ZHP forum.

I think the moderators got it wrong. I think there is a demand for a ZHP forum.

We'll see if I'm proven right.

STAY AWAY FROM MY ZHP!!!!!!!!!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

You're right. It'll grow especially if there are other new owners out there like me who started (and admittedly continue to), Google search, "zhp" and get frustrated that some goofy rpg keeps popping up... Thanks for taking the time to kick this off.

You're welcome, JH.

Marcus...that's the coolest story....ever!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

And let me add one more part to the story.

On October 2, early in the morning, I registered the ZHPMafia.com domain name. What's funny is that, maybe an hour later, I got a note from Dane saying that we should start ZHPMafia.com. Great minds do think alike. I beat him to the punch by about an hour.

I have a feeling that he was thinking about ZHP Mafia because of the many ZHP posts and threads that were constantly popping up around the various BMW forums. It was getting comical.

Anyhow, Dane is definitely an OG among OGs here at ZHPMafia.com.

Thanks for the Forum! Now we need some ZHP Mafia patches and stickers made.

Quote Originally Posted by thesixsins View Post
    Thanks for the Forum! Now we need some ZHP Mafia patches and stickers made.
    Stickers = 5 HP gain....

I am up to almost 260 HP.....

How we got here.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    How we got here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast