Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Threaded View

ZHPMafia Family Reunion 2013 - Williamsburg, VA - Maintenance Thread

Hey everyone

I thought I would kick off this thread for those who will want to do their maintenance at Dane's on Sunday the 19th during SIGFest2013

Last year I had plenty of help when I replaced my VANOS seals, VCG, ignition coils/plugs, and installed my VANOS anti-rattle kit for my ZHP. It was an awesome experience and for those who have not done any maintenance during a SIGFest, I highly recommend doing so

I realize plans may change so feel free to update your maintenance desires as the situation warrants! Let's have a good list for SIGFest2013!

Everyone interested and signing up please cut and paste to update the list. No need to copy everything above the list Thank you.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** *******************

1. cakM3 (Charlie) - replace driver's window regulator in the ///M
    2. GMATT shark injector and rear window switch mod (Kyle, help please!) And possible steering wheel swap (colby). If any body has the proper battery charger please bring!
    Last edited by cakM3; 11-14-2012 at 05:36 AM.