Just wanted to say that a lot of good things happened on Sunday when a lot of people had worked on their cars. Lots of fenders were rolled, some coding was performed by BP and Tony (thanks guys!!!), Cam with his brake job....lots of help given to him there (awesome Mafia members!!!), Joop lending a hand with lighting issues (we're all glad to have you with us Joop!!!), Kyle replacing his engine wiring harness (this guy has some skills with stereo installs as well ), Chad incorporating TPMS wiring so he now has a fully functional TPMS retrofit (Chad....I'm very interested in doing this to my ZHP!!!), then there was I donating my "spare" LCM to Dane so he can have one-touch triple blink in his awesome ZHP I also discussed to a few what to look for when purchasing a replacement LCM and what was involved to reprogram them with BP's help.

I'm sure there were more being done and if I forgot to mention them please feel free to add. All in all there was a lot accomplished on this day. Again, many thanks to Dane for allowing us to do this before heading home from the meet. I myself, won't be making the trip home until very early on Friday morning after completing my business trip here in Manassas, Va. so for me the reunion trip is not quite over until I park my ///M in the garage at home.