Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    Lots of great work yesterday, big thanks to our new forum mod Rando for helping me perfect my roller. As JayJay said, you're really skilled with a hairdryer, which is ironic given a look at your, um, hair... I haven't driven my known "rubbing" corners, but as soon as I take the car out, I will hit them at speed and confirm I know have the clearance...

Glad I was able to help a bunch of others as well. Not quite sure how I became the lighting guru, but I really enjoy it. I took home some spare parts to start working on other lighting mods. Will be working on an FXR setup for Tony. And speaking of, glad you made it home guys and the fuel pump wasn't too much trouble.

Kpro- Holy crap, two greatest pet names, ever! Sucks they won't get to commiserate with your current crew, but still funny watching you guys capture and rehab them yesterday!

Man I miss all you guys already!
    I gots skillz. Let us know about the tires. +1 on Kris' new friends.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by kpro View Post
    Tony, thats crap luck

Dane, your yard pets which I've named Wilson and Croaker are doing great and made it to my work today. I think that I'm going to give them to one of our technicians two little boys. I've found after lots of internet research last night they won't share the same habitat with the yard pets I collected in Florida. Good news is, these 5-lined skinks are native to New Jersey as well so worst case I can let them free in the golf course.
    Nice Kristen. Glad you're enjoying them

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

What a productive maintenance day! Thank you so much to everyone that helped out. (will go into further detail in the thanks thread) Major props to Dane, Tony, Chad, and all of the other people who lent tools to everyone. I know that I would not have been able to finish without you guys. I learned a ton. Hope to pass on whatever I can next year.
    "Cam"

2009 Ultrasonic Blue Mica/Alpine White ISF
    1998 Nassau Blue/Grey C5 Corvette 6spd Sold
    2003 Imola Red/Alcantara 330i ZHP 6spd Sold
    2002 TiAg/Black M3 6spd Sold

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Crappy timing, Tony. How many miles on her?
    I'm at about 115k now. So yeah a check list for everyone who has not done the fuel pump should probably do it before a long road trip. Overall pretty happy that I finally removed it and installed it to get back on the road again. Took about 20 minutes to replace. Total time for towing and everything is about 2-3 hours if you are stuck.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    I'm at about 115k now. So yeah a check list for everyone who has not done the fuel pump should probably do it before a long road trip. Overall pretty happy that I finally removed it and installed it to get back on the road again. Took about 20 minutes to replace. Total time for towing and everything is about 2-3 hours if you are stuck.
    Sux it happened on the road but glad you got it all worked out.

Sent from the Last Next Best Thing.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

I suppose I need to look into a fuel pump. I rolled 130K on the way home from the meet...
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    I suppose I need to look into a fuel pump. I rolled 130K on the way home from the meet...
    It would be adviseable Jon...

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

Just wanted to say that a lot of good things happened on Sunday when a lot of people had worked on their cars. Lots of fenders were rolled, some coding was performed by BP and Tony (thanks guys!!!), Cam with his brake job....lots of help given to him there (awesome Mafia members!!!), Joop lending a hand with lighting issues (we're all glad to have you with us Joop!!!), Kyle replacing his engine wiring harness (this guy has some skills with stereo installs as well ), Chad incorporating TPMS wiring so he now has a fully functional TPMS retrofit (Chad....I'm very interested in doing this to my ZHP!!!), then there was I donating my "spare" LCM to Dane so he can have one-touch triple blink in his awesome ZHP I also discussed to a few what to look for when purchasing a replacement LCM and what was involved to reprogram them with BP's help.

I'm sure there were more being done and if I forgot to mention them please feel free to add. All in all there was a lot accomplished on this day. Again, many thanks to Dane for allowing us to do this before heading home from the meet. I myself, won't be making the trip home until very early on Friday morning after completing my business trip here in Manassas, Va. so for me the reunion trip is not quite over until I park my ///M in the garage at home.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718