Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    All you have to do alexandre is add yourself to the list like this

1. cakM3 (Charlie) - going to install, with Kyle's (static667) help a stereo upgrade on the ///M
    2. GMATT shark injector and rear window switch mod (Kyle, help please!) And possible steering wheel swap (colby). If any body has the proper battery charger please bring!
    3. alexandre - suspension overhaul/refresh
    I obviously won't do all of that stuff... Or would it be reasonable to expect to be done in a day?
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by alexandre View Post
    I obviously won't do all of that stuff... Or would it be reasonable to expect to be done in a day?
    Easy day job... Though I've never done RTAB's. Someone else would need to fold that in.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Easy day job... Though I've never done RTAB's. Someone else would need to fold that in.

I guess when everything's off the car it makes sense that it shouldn't be too long. Do you have a decent/cheap place for alignments around?

Would throwing in the front bearings be reasonable as well?

I guess when everything's off the car it makes sense that it shouldn't be too long. Do you have a decent/cheap place for alignments around?

Would throwing in the front bearings be reasonable as well?
    Not on a Sunday.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Woops. Forgot about that.

1. cakM3 (Charlie) - going to install, with Kyle's (static667) help a stereo upgrade on the ///M
    2. GMATT - shark injector and rear window switch mod (Kyle, help please!) And possible steering wheel swap (colby). If any body has the proper battery charger please bring!
    3. Alex - Complete stage I and II suspension overhaul. Front wheel bearings. Need RTAB tool, Wheel bearing tools, spring compressor.

Woops. Forgot about that.
    I think you would be just fine to drive a few days before getting an alignment.

I believe that I have run out of maintenance items...er...well...I've run out of money to do maintenance with. My busted ass shocks will have to wait a few years.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Quote Originally Posted by static667 View Post
    I believe that I have run out of maintenance items...er...well...I've run out of money to do maintenance with. My busted ass shocks will have to wait a few years.
    Car running good finally?

Yeah...about that... My last hope to fix my lean codes / crappy throttle response is the fuel pump. That will be installed Saturday.

Sent from my yet to be hacked GS3.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

I thought fuel pump threw rich codes.?

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast