Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Only for you guys would I go out to the garage, in my skimmies, and take a pic of my battery. This is direct OE replacement.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

What's that on the right side? Looks like a chia pet. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    What's that on the right side? Looks like a chia pet. Hehe.
    Not seeing it. Once again...right over my head.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Off to the right side of the picture, where it's green, it looks like that chia-pet grass.

ok...I kinda see what you're talking about. On the brass hold down bracket for the battery. There ios actually nothing there...its just kind of textured funny.

Yep. And it has a green hue to it.

Actually, I just like weaving chia-pet references into everything I can. Haha. Don't mind me.

I have a Walmart 94R in my car. It was $80. I'm not a walmart fan at all, but couldn't pass up that kind of deal. It's an exact match in physical dimensions to the OE battery I removed, but higher CCA and output.

For you northern climate folks they have a 94RN with even higher CCA.

Good data. Thanks jv.....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

So why was there talk about the 49DL (on Bimmerforums) that it didn't fir correctly and people had to put pieces of wood on top so the clamp would clamp down tight?
    No one here had any fitment issues, eh?
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

I didn't have any fitment issues in my 325.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast