Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    nike001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay_dee View Post
    Dalton, do you have pics of 12R/10F in your car? no rubbing?
    Ask and you shall receive. No rubbing whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by nike001 View Post
    Ask and you shall receive. No rubbing whatsoever

Last shot

Sent from the HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA and USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

wow.... car looks perfect... thanks for the pics man...

"Lapit mga kaibigan at makinig kayo, ako'y may dala-dalang balita galing sa bayan ko
    Nais kong ipamahagi ang mga kwento at mga pangyayaring nagaganap sa lupang ipinangako..."

Quote Originally Posted by nike001 View Post

I would love to have that stance!

Our verts sit a little different stock so still not certain of spacer sizes for us. I swear one of these days I'll just buy 4x 20's and keep shaving them until they're perfect!
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

Optimal Spacer Sizes

Sub'd. Was thinking of just getting rear spacers. I like the look up front but my rears are tucked in too far.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364930491.695297.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  190.6 KB
    Last edited by WOLFN8TR; 10-20-2013 at 11:47 AM.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

sorry to revive old thread, but what is the consensus on how big of a spacer would fit on coupe w/ stock setup? Like some other people said, it's kinda hard to get an accurate measurement with a ruler or tape, but it is clearly evident that the front fender can accommodate a fatter spacer than the rear. Not really trying to roll my fenders at the moment, and don't want any rubbing either.

@wolfn8tr i agree. If i were to only put one set of spacers on, it would be the rears for sure. At least make it somewhat flush with the body.
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    sorry to revive old thread, but what is the consensus on how big of a spacer would fit on coupe w/ stock setup? Like some other people said, it's kinda hard to get an accurate measurement with a ruler or tape, but it is clearly evident that the front fender can accommodate a fatter spacer than the rear. Not really trying to roll my fenders at the moment, and don't want any rubbing either.

@wolfn8tr i agree. If i were to only put one set of spacers on, it would be the rears for sure. At least make it somewhat flush with the body.
    I still owe you a PM on the spacers, been really busy...

I think 12mm is ok on the back with no roll, though it would be better to, just in case. (There is a roller tool out there somewhere that you just need to pay shipping for in order to use (anyone know who has it?) and its a pretty easy DIY).

I can’t talk about front wheels as I have rears on all 4 corners.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567