Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sparkling Graphite E46 330ci ZHP

Hey all,
    I thought some of you might like this post of this sparkling graphite e46 330ci.

http://www.driveport.net/european-ca...e46-330ci-zhp/

Eddie
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Niiiice CF goes very well with that color

the hood and spoiler look way out of place imo. other wise car looks clean.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

I personally love the hood, and the color. There are more pics on the link, which may do it better justice for you Wes, if not all good.

oh no worries if it floats your boat, variety is the spice of life and all that jazz.

i think the missing roundel looks cheap, the hood vents look out of place on a 235hp car, and the lip reminds me of that message board smiley sticking its tongue out...the sportline CSL reps look clean tho.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

haha, yea I agree. If you like those CSL reps I'm going to be doing a photoshoot for my friend's M3 CSL conversion, with OEM CSL wheels and accessories in a few weeks and I'll also be writing an article about it. I'll post it in the forums when it's ready.

Weird, I just googled sparkling graphite metallic zhp and came across this thread of my own car I had no idea was posted. By the way, I have a roundel to go with it. :P

Oh, and Webster, I don't have a spoiler? Might be the shadow, but that's the factory zhp "M" lip trunk lip.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse M View Post
    Weird, I just googled sparkling graphite metallic zhp and came across this thread of my own car I had no idea was posted. By the way, I have a roundel to go with it. :P

Oh, and Webster, I don't have a spoiler? Might be the shadow, but that's the factory zhp "M" lip trunk lip.
    I think Webster is referring to the front bumper lip spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse M View Post

That is weird. Looks good though.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast