Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

facelift right bixenon headlight

so the other day i parked my car at the supermarket when i came out found that someone had broke my right headlight now i cant find another one near me :s do u guys know somewhere i can order it from ? thanks
    04 zhp mystic blue/ natural brown interior/ silver cube trim/ bridgestone potenza 255/35 rear 235/40 front /bimmerfest headers/ ecu remap/ h&r lowering springs/ m3 dead pedal/ front strut bar/alcantara steering wheel /alcantara shift booth/ alcantara e brake booth/mud flaps.

nike001 Guest
    Do you need a whole new headlight or just the lens?

jack.chris33 (i think that's the combo for his username) has whole headlight assemblies if that's what you need. OR, Khoalty has just the lenses you can buy. I have them, and they seem to be on par with OEM

Khoalty sells DEPO headlights with angel eyes in them already. I don't recommend that you buy theirs unless you have the cash and plan on retrofitting other projectors into them because the headlight quality is crap.
    I bought them before for my facelift 325Ci and the AE's were bright, but the halogen projectors weren't very bright and were aimed too low in front of the car. And you can't adjust the level either, there's an opening for an Allen key but its super soft plastic and bends.

Umnitza may have some good ones, their quality is usually good but their customer service is absolute garbage and their pricing is usually high.

I wouldn't pay any money for Depo lights. Typically aftermarket stuff isn't as good quality.
    Keep searching eBay.

Something tells me that it's just the headlight lens that's broken. If that's the case, you can just buy a pair of lenses and you'll be alright! Much cheaper than a headlight.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

oh ok thanks guys yea the lens is broken but am a bit hesitant about removing the old one and water drops would enter to the headlight because here in lebanon no one knows how to do the baking process so that is why i cant put angel eyes :s
    04 zhp mystic blue/ natural brown interior/ silver cube trim/ bridgestone potenza 255/35 rear 235/40 front /bimmerfest headers/ ecu remap/ h&r lowering springs/ m3 dead pedal/ front strut bar/alcantara steering wheel /alcantara shift booth/ alcantara e brake booth/mud flaps.

nike001 Guest
    I didn't even notice you had a coupe.

Yeah, you're going to have a to go a different route other than buying lenses. AFAIK, you can't buy just the lenses for the coupe. You may need to get a whole new light..

yea that is my point anywys a friend of mine called a few minutes ago said he found me one so probably am goin tomorrow morning to check it, btw the xenons i have on my coupe are AL so if the headlight he got is a zkw is their a chance i might have a problem ?

nike001 Guest
    ZKW never made coupe lights IIRC. The ZKW problem with the projector bowls are limited to the sedans.

So if it's a xenon unit, chances are it's the same light.

so mainly all coupes came with AL's right ?

Ninja'd.

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast