Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    or

LOL

Who let you in here?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post

Who let you in here?
    Yeah...what he said.

So, upgrade Navi to V32 it's working a whole better but still chokes on the bootleg disc occasionally.

I learned I could find the bluetooth passkey by pulling left side trunk cover back as the TCU is on top of the CD/Navi/Radio bracket. I was able to get my Droid (HTC Tunderbolt) to sync up very quickly....

I ordered the complete BSW speaker kit

Homelink is kicking my butt. I called Homelink - could be my opener is not compatible. Although the wifes G37 homelink works just fine.....

Bought a Dinan CAI (longtube), but can't decide if I want to run DS or STX next Auto-X season.
    Leave now before I shed my human form and kill you...

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by RedTRex View Post
    Okay still need help with a few things.
    1) Have bluetooth but no code card/sheet - guess need to stop at dealer?

2) Same with radio code card it's missing too. Does it really get one?

3) One of the rear subs is blown I think. *** I found out those can be ordered.

3a) both outer rear speakers not there. Should I have them? or just the sub box?
    http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...62&hg=65&fg=20

3b) How do you adjust the speed/volume setting?

4) Pax mirror doesn't always return full up from dip after reversing. - Any ideas?

5) Anyone have the homelink instructions handy?

6) How do you clear the oil change interval?

7) how to change the auto door locking once you start moving?

Thanks
    Rick
    1) No need to go to the dealer, just take a look at the TCU/ULF module in the trunk. The code should be labeled "PK". See here for info.

5) HomeLink programming instructions: http://www.homelink.com/program

6) 1. Hold the left instrument cluster button while turning key to position 1 (accessory position).
    2. Continue holding the left button until "rESET" is displayed.
    3. Release then immediately re-hold the left button until "rESET" starts flashing (~ 5 sec.)
    4. Release & re-press (no need to hold) the left button to reset the service interval counter.

7) The auto door lock can be disabled via coding (via NCSExpert or DIS).

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Yeah man, it took me a couple shots to get my Homelink coded... I don't have the OEM bluetooth though, so I can't help you there...

Good luck and looking forward to meeting you and checking out your car.
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

I was able to get my Droid to sync bluetooth already.....

Quote Originally Posted by RedTRex View Post

I learned I could find the bluetooth passkey by pulling left side trunk cover back as the TCU is on top of the CD/Navi/Radio bracket. I was able to get my Droid (HTC Tunderbolt) to sync up very quickly....

Quote Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
    1) No need to go to the dealer, just take a look at the TCU/ULF module in the trunk. The code should be labeled "PK". See here for info.

5) HomeLink programming instructions: http://www.homelink.com/program

6) 1. Hold the left instrument cluster button while turning key to position 1 (accessory position).
    2. Continue holding the left button until "rESET" is displayed.
    3. Release then immediately re-hold the left button until "rESET" starts flashing (~ 5 sec.)
    4. Release & re-press (no need to hold) the left button to reset the service interval counter.

7) The auto door lock can be disabled via coding (via NCSExpert or DIS).

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    Yeah man, it took me a couple shots to get my Homelink coded... I don't have the OEM bluetooth though, so I can't help you there...

Good luck and looking forward to meeting you and checking out your car.
    Leave now before I shed my human form and kill you...

Rick

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678