Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Welcome to the family. Nice ride! I knew Jon would drool over it. Very cool you're on your 17th. You gonna keep this one or move it after a few years?
    Keeper for quite a while - and a few of those were e30 projects that I picked up and flipped after some loving
    Leave now before I shed my human form and kill you...

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by RedTRex View Post
    I spent quite awhile last night reading your thread regarding your mishap. I really hope it turns out well but I have my doubts if the RTA mount has been pulled in. The rest can be fixed very easy though.

Thanx for the warm welcome ... She does have Navi and Cold Weax and I can't wait for her to get here (tomorrow afternoon).
    Ahh don't say that! I'm holding out hope.

Good luck with your new car and let us know how it is when you get her! Where's she coming from?

Sent from my hybrid iPhone 4/4S...
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Check this http://www.bmwvin.com/?vin=PD99832

... I thought fold down rear seats were part of cold weax package? or did all coupes get those?

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    Hmm, interesting, you have heated seats but no headlight washers... I wonder if the heated seats were added separately, and the car didn't in fact have the ZCW full package. Either way, beautiful car... It looks like our cars are almost identical.

Differences that I can see, you have the TPMS and a leather steering wheel. I have the alcantara wheel and headlight washers... When I get my car fixed, we should do a photoshoot!

Rick

I have zcw but not fold down seats (vert though).
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

also.....I see the mic cover so does she have bluetooth or BMW assist?

Rick

Not necessarily.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Not necessarily.
    Hmmm ok, be very odd of BMW to complete the cutout, install the mic cover but not have the bluetooth in there..... oh well. I will solve that puzzle later.

Rick

Jon .... right?

Car is coming all the way from the PRC (Peoples Republic of California) .

See her tomorrow.........

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    Ahh don't say that! I'm holding out hope.

Good luck with your new car and let us know how it is when you get her! Where's she coming from?

Sent from my hybrid iPhone 4/4S...

Rick

....(Peoples Republic of California)...
    Now that's funny!

Welcome Rick, beautiful example. I will now answer the questions posted on this thread regarding options on this car.

This car has BMW Assist, you can tell by the fact it has a shark fin. You SHOULD automatically have Bluetooth with Assist but not sure, look in the leather binder with the owners manual for a short book about Bluetooth. With my car it was called "Telephone Users Manual For Bluetooth phones and CPT 9000," 20 pages long. Within that book was a single page (double sided) with pairing instructions and your car's passkey.

This car also has Homelink installed, a fairly expensive option in 2005.

All coupes/verts came with fold down rear seats.

Heated seats were a standalone option, so were fold down rear seats if you had a 4 door.

The fact that it has a Perforated Leather wheel means it is a late 05 build.

PO apparently replaced the front reflectors with body colored ones (nice mod, I haz).

...and if you really want me to break down this car from the pictures:

AW3
    Natural Brown Leather
    6MT

S226 - Sports suspension
    S403 - Glass roof, electrical
    S431 - Autodim rearview mirror
    S441 - Smoker package
    S459 - Power seats
    S481 - Sports seat
    S488 - Lumbar support
    S494 - Heated seats
    S521 - Rain sensor
    S522 - AL Bi-Xenon
    S524 - Adaptive Headlights
    S534 - AC
    S609 - Navigation
    S639 - Preparation f mobile phone cpl. USA/CDN (<- mine says that too, mine was also built exactly 1 month before yours also at Regensburg so you should have Bluetooth)
    S767 - all the ZHP fittings, not gonna break that one down

Homelink was not a listed option on your VIN sheet so either it was dealer installed or PO installed

EDIT: just noticed you posted your options so I edited the above list
    ------------------------------------------

Peoples Republic of California
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Now that's funny!
    that's not too far off from the truth. Hell, our state flag is pretty close to that

Last edited by Hermes; 12-04-2012 at 12:18 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast