Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Auto trans sprint booster/ parrot bluetooth / other things

So after the recent totaling of my car I have some things for sale

Parrot blue tooth system, It worked with my Iphone 4S not sure about anything else $100

Sprint booster for automatic E46 only, The button was krazy glued (bought used) onto the car before mine so the surface to mount the button was ruff but I used a black sticky tack to mount it on my car. Worked fine and is the newer version with 3 modes $100

OEM all weather floor mats in black front and rear $35

E46 round air bag in good shape $200

E46 SMG steering wheel, tri color stitching, and titan shadow trim. Had this in my E46 auto and it worked as a set up. Includes all buttons and paddles, slip ring and harness to make it work that I made. The harness worked in my model year but I am not sure for others. $200 SALE PENDING

OEM black leather shift nob, like new $30

All these prices do not include shipping that is at the buyers responsibility. I will do my best to get back to anyone that's interested as soon as possible.

Thanks for viewing

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

dibs on SB, will pm later

also, next in line on the wheel if John doesn't get it

Good luck John on the steering wheel purchase

pricing on the round airbag is awesome by the way...so is that sprint booster!

Going to do the sport button mod JP????

Very interested Ryan. I think the steering wheels match. What would I have to do to transfer this to my car? (The only bummer is my wheel is in excellent shape, too bad I couldn't still use that.)
    Last edited by johnrando; 12-07-2012 at 09:23 PM.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Very interested Ryan. I think the steering wheels match. What would I have to do to transfer this to my car? (The only bummer is my wheel is in excellent shape, too bad I could still use that.)
    John, you have IM sir...

Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Going to do the sport button mod JP????
    yessir

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Very interested Ryan. I think the steering wheels match. What would I have to do to transfer this to my car? (The only bummer is my wheel is in excellent shape, too bad I couldn't still use that.)
    You would need to remove the one on there and the slip ring behind it. Then run the harness down to the shifter. I made a jumper between so there's no cutting. Then put the SMG slip ring in and plug the harness into it and then install the SMG wheel and that's it. I think the harness should work in your car I think in 01 BMW changed the shift sequence for the steptronic from upshift back to upshift forward or vise versa.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    yessir
    Do it! It is easily one of my favorite mods

@ Ryan, that was one impressive mod you did regarding paddle shifters.

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Do it! It is easily one of my favorite mods

@ Ryan, that was one impressive mod you did regarding paddle shifters.
    Thanks Charlie it was my favorite by far.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast