Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    So I mentioned earlier in this thread that I had Eagle Eye LED tails. For the warranty duration (1 year) they worked beautifully. I was a little disappointed when I installed them and had to use some weather stripping to keep water out. But once the weather stripping was in everything looked and worked fine.

Now fast forward to about a month ago. At the end of January the bottom right 4 LEDs of the tail lights go out. I'm pretty pissed because it is right outside the warranty and now I have to try and take it apart to fix it. So I tried tapping on it a couple times and occasionally the LEDs would come back on. So I tried tapping on the left tail light today and it freaking cracks. So now I have 4 LEDs out and a big crack across the tail light.

For the price of probably getting 1 to 2 years out of these tails I would not recommend anyone get them. Very disappointed.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    So I mentioned earlier in this thread that I had Eagle Eye LED tails. For the warranty duration (1 year) they worked beautifully. I was a little disappointed when I installed them and had to use some weather stripping to keep water out. But once the weather stripping was in everything looked and worked fine.

Now fast forward to about a month ago. At the end of January the bottom right 4 LEDs of the tail lights go out. I'm pretty pissed because it is right outside the warranty and now I have to try and take it apart to fix it. So I tried tapping on it a couple times and occasionally the LEDs would come back on. So I tried tapping on the left tail light today and it freaking cracks. So now I have 4 LEDs out and a big crack across the tail light.

For the price of probably getting 1 to 2 years out of these tails I would not recommend anyone get them. Very disappointed.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    That's too bad. One of the reasons I'll probably be staying away from DEPO LED RCR's.

Quote Originally Posted by pyreguy View Post
    Question: I pulled out a clear 7506 bulb from the blinker portion of my stock tails. I need it to be an amber bulb (no interest in stealth bulbs, sorry) and it looks like the only amber bulb I can find is a 7507. All of the 7506 bulbs are clear. My initial thought was that the only difference was the color, but when comparing the bottoms, the mounting nipples seem to be a couple degrees different. Will an amber 7507 fit? What do people normally do when they replace their stock RAR tails with RCR tails, and keep the stock guts?

I'm sorry if this is a thread jack.. I'm way out of practice
    Try buying 1156A (amber) bulbs, they are everywhere. Just picked up 2 sets this weekend from the parts store for like 4 bucks.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567