Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Facelift E46 coupe turn signals

Does anyone know how to remove the turn signal lights? I've seen tons of DIYs and guides for the prefacelift E46 models but none for the facelift coupes.

I tricked a shop into popping one out so I could see how it was done (once it was out, I said the bulbs I brought were the wrong size)
    But the one they took out was the driver's side which is way easier than the passenger side from what I've heard/seen.

If anyone's got some pics or even better, a link to a guide, that'd be great. I've been able to replace the bulbs on E46s easily without taking out the air box so with some help, I can definitely do this on my own.

27-LED

easy... there is a long tube that holds the turn signal bulb in. Gimme a few and I'll go take a pic

edit:

Driver

Passenger

if I remember correctly you twist like 45deg and the tabs clear so you can pull it out. One thing I will say, I had my headlamps completely out when I removed them because I was painting my high beam reflectors so I don't know how easy it is to do with them still screwed in

Thanks. That's the thing, I'm sure I can get the driver's side out easily without removing anything because they were able to in minutes. But the passenger side looks trickier since it's blocked.
    And I can't find my Bentley manual......