Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    I agree.

Most common ones I've see with NB is black exterior. Classy combo. I can see why people would want beige too though, not everyone lives in cooler climates. Black interior in Phoenix is like $1000 off the value of a car when selling.

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile
    Its funny you mention that because down here in South Florida, the dealer was telling me that one of their biggest sellers is black on black... Regardless of model, that's what sells... No way I'd own that down here...
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post

@Chris, I like black on beige too but yup, too hard to keep a lighter color clean especially in a vert, so I was very happy to go black on black.
    Luckily, I do a once over of my interior at least once a week so it's not bad

I've just always been a fan of black on tan, not sure why, just appeals to my eye. Mixes up the interior compared to a flat black everywhere
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

So, I have the rear seats and 4 door cards to convert the 6MT car to Natty Brown. I'm thinking of dyeing the fronts since they are very hard to come by. WHile I'm at it instead of swapping the carpet JP suggested dying it. It is currently sand, so it should not be hard to do. Any thoughts on dyeing in black or perhaps natural brown?

Dye it black. Brown would look out of place IMO.

"Arnold smoking a cigar in the Red Square; your argument is invalid." -Galaxy S5
    In the market for an E90 M3

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    So, I have the rear seats and 4 door cards to convert the 6MT car to Natty Brown. I'm thinking of dyeing the fronts since they are very hard to come by. WHile I'm at it instead of swapping the carpet JP suggested dying it. It is currently sand, so it should not be hard to do. Any thoughts on dyeing in black or perhaps natural brown?
    What color exterior?

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

+1 on black.

Quote Originally Posted by mbeckel View Post
    What color exterior?

Sent from in the bushes
    Orient blue.
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by alexandre View Post
    +1 on black.

Orient blue.
    Natty Brown would be insane! I'd go for it

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Natural Brown Leather Interior

My thinking is a natural brown interior with dark brown carpet and black floormats would look great, that is why I suggested dying the carpet a darker shade instead of ripping out the whole carpet to install black.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Honestly Shawn, I would just replace the carpeting rather than having them dyed... I had grey carpeting in my ///M and decided that it would be better just to replace the carpeting...I'm glad I did. I think replacing the carpeting is much quicker and you won't have to worry about the dye coming off the capering... just my two cents...

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Honestly Shawn, I would just replace the carpeting rather than having them dyed... I had grey carpeting in my ///M and decided that it would be better just to replace the carpeting...I'm glad I did. I think replacing the carpeting is much quicker and you won't have to worry about the dye coming off the capering... just my two cents...
    Well... the other issue has been locating a black carpet. I have been keeping an eye out here but no sedans have showed up at my buddies shop with black carpet yet. The one I got for my car is the first one I had seen in months. He hasn't had luck sourcing one back his way either. That is why the idea for dye came up. Perhaps between now and summer when the interior swap happens a black carpet will be sourced, but I think this would be a decent temporary solution until then. Even if the dye was to wear, it wouldn't be an issue as the carpet would eventually be replaced with a real black one

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast