Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Here We Go Again!

Huge blizzard potential shaping up for early next week. Guess I better drive her this weekend while I can...

http://www.liveweatherblogs.com/prom...8AUDIO-BLOG%29
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Oh snap...right up the coast.

So...whats the deal...you're car wont start when it snows....or what?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12
    Huge blizzard potential shaping up for early next week. Guess I better drive her this weekend while I can...

http://www.liveweatherblogs.com/prom...8AUDIO-BLOG%29
    Good luck with the weather, Keith.

We are battling bad weather here, too. It's raining sunshine with temps in the high 70s. We are breaking out the sunscreen. People have cleared the shelves at the grocery stores. It's pandemonium.

So, yeah, we understand what you're facing. I will check in from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Oh snap...right up the coast.

So...whats the deal...you're car wont start when it snows....or what?
    Lol, nah, I'm still in the honeymoon stage where it makes me sick to my stomach to think of her covered in road salt.

Been leaving her all snugly in the garage until the roads clean up a little.

I'll take my well deserved ribbing now.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Good luck with the weather, Keith.

We are battling bad weather here, too. It's raining sunshine with temps in the high 70s. We are breaking out the sunscreen.

So, yeah, we understand what you're facing. I will check in from time to time.
    There are not enough good comebacks to battle your endless good weather, so I will take the high road and tell you to enjoy- with the understanding that I'm only taking the high road because I can't find a suitable low one
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    There are not enough good comebacks to battle your endless good weather, so I will take the high road and tell you to enjoy- with the understanding that I'm only taking the high road because I can't find a suitable low one
    Hey, it's all I've got. I can only point to the weather.

How bout this. Got in the ZHP this morning to drive the girls to gymnastics.

Backed out of the garage and proceeded to watch the OAT gauge tank.... to a balmy 16 degrees.

So tired of this.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

It's currently 41 here in San Diego (in the suburb I live in). That's actually pretty cold.

Good luck to you beast coast guys.

Seemed also appropriate to put this under..."Here we go again"!!!!!

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast