Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Greetings from Indiana

Greetings from a fellow BMW junkie.

So far I have enjoyed browsing around the site, reading some great stories, and finding a bunch of excellent information.

Currently we have two E46's and an E36 amongst a few other vehicles.

The E36 is an Alpine white/black '95 M3 that (I am sad to say) has not moved from its spot in the garage for far too long due to my endless need to pull it apart and tinker.

E46 #1 is an Alpine white/black '01 325iT with only three options (sport pack, xenons, and HK sound). Fun car that has its fair share of low key performance upgrades.

E46 #2 is an Estoril blue/black/black '05 330Cic ZHP. It is optioned fully but thankfully was spec'ed with a manual trans. Other than some clear bumper reflectors it is as it left the factory.

A good friend and I have been wrenching on all sorts of Bimmers for years and have had a great time along the way. Glad to be part of a larger group that seems to enjoy the same.

Matt

Estoril?! Love it. Can't wait to see pics. Welcome
    "Cam"

2009 Ultrasonic Blue Mica/Alpine White ISF
    1998 Nassau Blue/Grey C5 Corvette 6spd Sold
    2003 Imola Red/Alcantara 330i ZHP 6spd Sold
    2002 TiAg/Black M3 6spd Sold

Welcome man, nice rides!

Sent from my fancy city machine.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Estroil??

Pics!
    E92 335i M-Sport
    997 S

Welcome. Pics please!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Hello All,

I figured the Estoril ZHP would attract some attention. The background on the car is that it was a special order "Individual" car (sticker under the hood) that lived with the previous owner in the South for three years before we picked it up CPO.

Here are a couple of pictures of the cars. I do not have a real good pic of the ZHP handy at the moment but these should give you an idea.

Somewhere I have more pictures of the ZHP but cannot find them at the moment. I will share more when I have the chance.

Matt

Welcome.

Welcome. Love the color.

Welcome.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Hey! My home state! Howdy Hoosier buddy!!

Love love love the cars- can't wait for more zhp pics!

Oh, and welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast