Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    High hypocrisy on their part. Won't affect my status as a CCA member, however. Plus, I always prefer being part of a counter culture

Perhaps my return to Roundel will be in the form of a letter.
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    High hypocrisy on their part. Won't affect my status as a CCA member, however. Plus, I always prefer being part of a counter culture

Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by JKO_ZHP View Post

I'm not paying to be in BMWCCA now. Was planning on it for a long time too.
    I used to be on other forums (like E46Fanatics....) and still am active on others (like MFESTForums). So joining BMWCCA (up until after reading this) was the last thing on the list I wanted to join.

Sounds like bureaucracy trying to tell the little guy what to do. Have they even taken the time to visit E46Fanatics and look at the threads and posts?

If they want to stomp on the unity here then those old farts in BMWCCA (no offense to anyone here) can keep running their old-school club. I'll be damned if they would be willing to open THEIR doors to E46Fanatics members with open arms.

You know they wouldn't. So why should we have to?
    JKO, BP is right. This shouldn't affect you joining. I'm sure they were thinking their club is an OPEN membership therefore their SIGs should be OPEN. It's nothing more than that and in fact, it's logical. How would it look for them to be exclusive in their SIG memberships? Smacks of elitism from an elite luxury brand, not good. They want to promote a different image. I don't agree with their decision on our SIG, because we're a (not) special case, but don't let that effect you joining. There's good people over there including many of us on this forum.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post

We should probably coordinate; I'd be willing to send one as well.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

The more the better. He'll publish them.
    - Marc

I agree with BP. Don't let this decision by BMWCCA affect your decision to join the Club. I'm a Club member and will likely be a Club member for as long as I own a BMW.

The BMWCCA decision to drop us (assuming they do) is being done by a small committee that you'll very likely not run into during a Club event or meeting. I have yet to run into an asshat at any event I've been to during the past 12 years.

I agree with Marcus to keep a small hurdle in place to keep this forum special.

I've been a member of BMW CCA for 30+ years and serve on the Board of my chapter.

To drop us as a SIG is a loss to CCA not to us. I will let my Regional VP know my sentiments.

That someone interested can join by contacting this forum is a very reasonable path.

BTW, this ZHPMafia and ZHPs rock.

I'm good with the decision. I hope we remain a SIG, but if BMW CCA chooses to drop us, it's definitely their loss.

I've told many people in my BMW CCA chapter with ZHPs about this forum. I've also explained the process they need to follow to become a member, but I've always emphasized that it's just a precautionary routine and they'll become a member.Especially if they use me for a reference. I hope it wasn't one of these people that decided to be a d*ck.

Btw, I think I will be writing a letter to Roundel as well.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

I believe it was a national board member.

Sent from my ZHPMafia.com iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    I believe it was a national board member.

Sent from my ZHPMafia.com iPhone
    Wahtheywouldntletmeintotheirinterwebsitedonttheykn owwhoiamwah

Sent from the freaking Catalina wine mixer.
    - Marc

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast