Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by S85FTW View Post
    So now that I have done the following in the first year, I did not know where to go next. (Aside from maintenance this past year)
    - Eurocharged Tune
    - Custom Stage 3 AEM dry flow intake system
    - Res Delete
    - Rims powdercoated ghost chrome
    - carbon front splitters
    - 60mm stud conversion kit

I was contemplating headers or electric dump tubes to have an on tap straight pipe system. After months of deliberation, I decided I am going to leave the M5 as is from a performance standpoint. 550hp is plenty fast and I do not need anymore in a street car. Plus headers on an E60 M5 seem a little immature and obnoxious (just my opinion, maybe I am getting old). So now, I decided that I am going to go with a second set of rims. Not a run of the mill second set of rims, but a set of rims that invoke a wow or holy $h!t response. So now that the home is purchased and a third car will be coming along shortly. I am saving up to pull the trigger on a set of Titanium finish BBS F1 Rims. They will be a staggered 19x9.5 front 19x10.5 rear ET 28 and ET23. IMO these will look amazing with the massive slotted rotors filling the gaps! I have a friend that just set up an account with BBS and is working on getting a pricing quote for me as we speak. Super pumped and will be well worth the wait!!!!
    Those are going to look sick.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Holy crapola. Those are drop dead gorgeous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got to take a look at the last couple pages. Wow the intake looks monstrous! Do you have any sound clips? And those wheels are going to look so good.

Thanks guys. Cheapest I found them for was $8000. Hopefully my buddy can save me something off of that. It will likely be august when i place the order. As far as the intakes go, no quality sound clips yet. I plan on doing a go pro run through the lincoln tunnel late at night very soon. Just waiting for my buddy to complete his 3.8l build in his 996TT. He will pull bus lengths on me but hey my car can seat more than two people.

2007 Interlagos Blue BMW M5 SMG
    Eibach Springs, 12mm Spacers, Dinan Exhaust, Res Delete, Stage 3 AEM CAI, Eurocharged Tune, 35% tints.

Also for those of you wondering those wheels will never see rain or snow. I will keep the oem wheels for daily use and slap these on when I see fit. Wheel weight is 18.3lbs in front and 19.4lbs rear.

Eibach Springs, 12mm Spacers, Dinan Exhaust, Res Delete, Stage 3 AEM CAI, Eurocharged Tune, 35% tints.

Doesn't ESS ave a tuning kit as well? I know they have a supercharger system for the E60's now.

I really have no idea what I am doing

Quote Originally Posted by bullfrogs_M3 View Post
    Doesn't ESS ave a tuning kit as well? I know they have a supercharger system for the E60's now.
    Not going FI. I plan on keeping this car forever and want the engine to last as long as possible. Dont want to add stress to an already high strung motor. Dont want to mess around with pulleys either.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314