Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yeah. You got a NAPA Legend. Had one in my whip before.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

So when I returned the battery the guy plugged a meter up to it, said my cold cranking amps were on the low side as was my voltage. Which could have been because it sat in my trunk a few days (not hooked up to anything) in the cold. He asked if I wanted to hang onto it to which I declined and snatched my 5 bucks out of his hand (core charge).

So I have had the new battery now for 12 days of frigid weather in the teens and no sign of any trouble. So my assumption is that unless it happens again (please lord I is the poor) it was the last death throws of a soon to be deceased battery.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123