This was last years ZHPMafia Family Reunion Banner. I have to thank the one and only Trevor Mah (RoverT) for personally designing and coordinating with me to get this built for last years gathering. It truly embodied what we stand for here at the Mafia. Again, thank you Trevor. It just so happens that he will be designing the banner for this years meet as well.

Anyway, with the above said, I still have this banner, rolled up for safe keeping in my garage. I would like to give this banner away by performing a drawing for it (I know some of you would love to hang this up in your garage).

Additionally, I need all attendees of the 2013 Family reunion to consider contributing a donation to this years reunion. The donation is NOT mandatory but is very much appreciated as it will help offset costs for this years banner, food, refreshments, fuel, Tiki Torches, tents, and road rally items. I wanted to provide this to you as early as possible, so you could work it into your budget.

What I propose is this. For every dollar ($) you donate to this years meet, it will give you one raffle ticket for last years banner (The one pictured above). For example, if you donate $30.00, you get 30 tickets for the drawing. This drawing will be performed by me, on April 1st. I will put everyone's tickets into a bucket, and my wife will draw one ticket. That person will win the banner, and I will ship it to them. The drawing will be video taped and posted here.

We currently have a bit over 30 people signed up for the meet this year, and our goal is $1000.00 to offset the costs, so around $30.00 per person is what you should shoot for. Again, if you can donate a little more, great. If you can't donate $30.00 (or anything at all), that is fine as well. If you really want the banner, and are definitely coming to the meet, you may want to donate more than $30.00, to give yourself the best possible chances of winning.

With the above said, I will keep you guys up to date on how much is raised. Also, rest assured that all monies raised here will go toward funding the meet expenses.

Thanks to everyone for their cooperation, consideration and donations.

DW

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA