Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

2013 Family Reunion Donation and Drawing Thread

This was last years ZHPMafia Family Reunion Banner. I have to thank the one and only Trevor Mah (RoverT) for personally designing and coordinating with me to get this built for last years gathering. It truly embodied what we stand for here at the Mafia. Again, thank you Trevor. It just so happens that he will be designing the banner for this years meet as well.

Anyway, with the above said, I still have this banner, rolled up for safe keeping in my garage. I would like to give this banner away by performing a drawing for it (I know some of you would love to hang this up in your garage).

Additionally, I need all attendees of the 2013 Family reunion to consider contributing a donation to this years reunion. The donation is NOT mandatory but is very much appreciated as it will help offset costs for this years banner, food, refreshments, fuel, Tiki Torches, tents, and road rally items. I wanted to provide this to you as early as possible, so you could work it into your budget.

What I propose is this. For every dollar ($) you donate to this years meet, it will give you one raffle ticket for last years banner (The one pictured above). For example, if you donate $30.00, you get 30 tickets for the drawing. This drawing will be performed by me, on April 1st. I will put everyone's tickets into a bucket, and my wife will draw one ticket. That person will win the banner, and I will ship it to them. The drawing will be video taped and posted here.

We currently have a bit over 30 people signed up for the meet this year, and our goal is $1000.00 to offset the costs, so around $30.00 per person is what you should shoot for. Again, if you can donate a little more, great. If you can't donate $30.00 (or anything at all), that is fine as well. If you really want the banner, and are definitely coming to the meet, you may want to donate more than $30.00, to give yourself the best possible chances of winning.

With the above said, I will keep you guys up to date on how much is raised. Also, rest assured that all monies raised here will go toward funding the meet expenses.

Thanks to everyone for their cooperation, consideration and donations.

DW

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Oh I am so in and hoping for that banner. But, don't mail it to me, hand it to me at the end of the reunion.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

John,

I'm sure there will be a lot more people who will be going for this banner

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dane, count me in for donations of course. I have to admit, its kind of ironic seeing this banner after just reading all 3 pages of why the Mafia is no longer an official SIG... Oh well, banner is still cool!
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

#superbowlbump

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Why April first?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    In the market for an E90 M3

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Why April first?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I don't understand the question.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I don't understand the question.
    He's wondering why the drawing is April 1 -- April Fool's Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    He's wondering why the drawing is April 1 -- April Fool's Day.
    Got it. I didn't see the

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA.

I will be donating once I have the available funds. Too many large bills this month.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast