Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2503 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1503200324032453249325012502250325042505251325532603 ... LastLast
Results 25,021 to 25,030 of 26150
    Last weekend painted the calipers using the G2 kit. Friday remove and clean clean clean. Saturday clean some more and paint (5 coats). Sunday reinstall. Very happy with the outcome.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    2005 Imola Red; Black Leather

Quote Originally Posted by DaveInMD View Post
    Last weekend painted the calipers using the G2 kit. Friday remove and clean clean clean. Saturday clean some more and paint (5 coats). Sunday reinstall. Very happy with the outcome.

Looks good, my brakes are a crusty mess lol. Also damn hard at work in the rain!

I envy your concrete driveway, so nice not to be limited to inside the garage for work. Also... I may or may not have put dents in my asphalt when I put my car on stands in the driveway. Has since been patched up and painted over haha
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    ... I may or may not have put dents in my asphalt when I put my car on stands in the driveway. Has since been patched up and painted over haha
    Use some plywood squares under the jack stands to keep them from sinking into the driveway.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Looks good, my brakes are a crusty mess lol. Also damn hard at work in the rain!

I envy your concrete driveway, so nice not to be limited to inside the garage for work. Also... I may or may not have put dents in my asphalt when I put my car on stands in the driveway. Has since been patched up and painted over haha
    Thanks. But I want my garage back. My son has two engines in there. Right now he's travelling with the SRX racing series. Then he's got to get back to work on his 325i.

2005 Imola Red; Black Leather

What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

I took my M3 out for a drive then treated myself to a nice steak lunch today

got myself a perfect waldo spot with shade and no one parked next to me

Car was cleaned up really nice this morning. I may go to the garage later today and start applying another coat of wax to my car. Feels great to be driving my M3 again

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I took my M3 out for a drive then treated myself to a nice steak lunch today
    Awesome and Happy Birthday Bro!!

BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    thanks Gary
    Happy belated Charlie!

Meanwhile, had a bit of a small scare today at the track - there is a section of two corners where it's fastest to treat it as 1 big "U" so I tried to keep the speed up. However I pushed too much and ended up plowing off. Immediately after plowing off there was a high-frequency ticking noise, which I thought was my oil pump going kaboom. Luckily after further trackside diagnosis it seems to be something within the right rear hub, and the frequency changes with wheel speed. I'm thinking likely one of the handbrake springs or quarter-turn retaining screws popped loose with the force I went over the curb with. Gonna have to investigate tomorrow.

... also this is the reason why I decided not to get a new Euro front bumper

Happt Belated Birthday Charlie! This week, will be changing spark plugs and coil packs.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

To follow up, well my car fixed itself. Put the rear in the air, pulled the rotor off, started the car and left it in 1st gear to spin the rear wheels. Probably a small rock or something somehow got between the dust shield and the back of the rotor and popped out. Everything looked normal

Page 2503 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1503200324032453249325012502250325042505251325532603 ... LastLast