Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2486 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1486198623862436247624842485248624872488249625362586 ... LastLast
Results 24,851 to 24,860 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Thanks Fredo!

lol honestly... I was super, super relieved when that longer bolt torqued up.

After lunch I worked on installing my new seat. It really changes how the car feels - you can feel so much more of what the car does (and also more bumps/potholes). I set the seat a decent bit lower than the stock seat, and now I wish the steering wheel went lower to match haha. Only drove for a half-hour so I can't comment on comfort but it was fine for that little drive. And of course, took a 270 deg highway on-ramp at speed and I was fully constrained.

Ontario lockdown + busy with school = likely no track this month, but I can't wait to use it next month!

Oh yeah boi

Btw we got a steering wheel lowering kit on the market. I'm definitely interested in it as well.

https://store.partsshopmax.com/shop/...ct-description

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Oh yeah boi

Btw we got a steering wheel lowering kit on the market. I'm definitely interested in it as well.

https://store.partsshopmax.com/shop/...ct-description
    oooooooo

Had a quick look-see and I wonder if we can just put some spacers in there? Seems viable on the E36, and since we have a u-joint on our intermediate shaft we should be gud 2 go
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Since the car felt really solid in the last two weeks and no signs of leaks anywhere...I pulled a Tim Allen. Mooooaarrrrrr powahhhh!! Just added 4 psi of Dino boost and will keep going from there. From initial tests, if the M3 pulls like a freight train, this car is pulling the freight train. It's so nutty but nice. LOL

--Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    Since the car felt really solid in the last two weeks and no signs of leaks anywhere...I pulled a Tim Allen. Mooooaarrrrrr powahhhh!! Just added 4 psi of Dino boost and will keep going from there. From initial tests, if the M3 pulls like a freight train, this car is pulling the freight train. It's so nutty but nice. LOL

Very nice Trevor… very nice!!

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    Those 335ds are faaaast... how often are you driving the M3 nowadays, with that around?
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Those 335ds are faaaast... how often are you driving the M3 nowadays, with that around?
    He threw that thing in the dumpster months ago.

Had an unexpectedly nice day, so I took the ZHP out of storage and went for a short drive. It started and ran perfectly, but it immediately gave me an airbag light that wouldn’t go off after restarting. The scan tool says check #9–Airbag-MRS multiple restraint system is faulted, and it wouldn’t let the scan tool erase it. : (
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

My friend's dad sold his E90 M3 6MT and kept his 335d because it's got quite a fun personality, faster and cheaper to own. It's a much different driving experience with a high performance D vs your econobox 1.3L turbo diesel. LOL Canyon/mountain runs with corners that have as low as 30mph to 45mph speed signs (we can easily corner at 50% more than the posted sign), I run in 5th gear most of the time because 4th offers too much power and tops out at 105mph which comes within seconds of WOT starting at 60mph. It's nice to know it's there for the giggles when needed.

The E46 M3 Needs a new head gasket and just left it with a friend who works on cars. He just got a shop so he's just getting business started now. I'm in no hurry to get the M back as it's still stored in a great secure place and gets its usual storage maintenance. Once the car goes under the knife, it'll get a new head gasket, bulletproofed VANOS, new rod bearings....so kind of like a quasi-rebuild. Then I also have a 6MT to swap in. So it's a big project where I need to make sure my friend is solid in his business to be able to take his lift for a couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    He threw that thing in the dumpster months ago.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

You know, some guys on YouTube just 6-speed swapped an E91 335d... just saying! Hint hint...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

LOL it’s my daily beater. After my two E46. I’m done with projects for a while. After I’m tired of this I’m going to another method of propulsion. 6MT was fun! I’m glad I still have friends who search every nook and cranny for one and that I get the pleasure to drive them once and a while!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Page 2486 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1486198623862436247624842485248624872488249625362586 ... LastLast