Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2136 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1136163620362086212621342135213621372138214621862236 ... LastLast
Results 21,351 to 21,360 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Lmao.

Not happy with the KW's?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Perhaps a bit soft/short? I get a few runs with someone in the back set going over bumps. Thought I’d switch back to stock and see if that fixes it. Not really a big deal so still riding KW for now.

Nate and Spenser, good deal on the diffs. What junkyard is that? That's cool how they have the cars up on those welded (assume) wheels.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP Jet Black/Black with aluminum cube
    Bone stock at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Which of you two got the silver hotness?
    The one from the silver car? I think I took that one. Someone had already been there and dropped the diff, but had rounded off one bolt on each of the output flanges and given up. I sacrificed a socket by hammering it onto the bolt and breaking it free, then left the other output flange in the car since I need to swap the 330 flanges over from my car anyway. Poor dude did 90% of the work for us on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyNC View Post
    Nate and Spenser, good deal on the diffs. What junkyard is that? That's cool how they have the cars up on those welded (assume) wheels.
    It was Pull-A-Part on North Tryon. The diffs were maybe $75 each after tax/enviro/core. Good deal, but a lot of labor. It was fun though.

lol @ the welded wheels. These cars are magically perched as you see them. None of them felt the least bit unstable and I didn't see any on the ground. We did agree to a lengthy waiver...

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    It was Pull-A-Part on North Tryon. The diffs were maybe $75 each after tax/enviro/core. Good deal, but a lot of labor. It was fun though.
    It did look like it would be a fun time...kind of like an easter egg hunt for big boys. Thanks. I haven't been to a junk yard in a long time. I used to have a 1954 Chevy pickup, and would look for parts for it, but that yard looks really nice and nothing like the nasty red mud yards I've been to. I was hoping we might have a yard like that in case the need arises for things like steering angle sensors, ABS modules, etc. Thankfully since the brake pressure sensor I replaced new, everything else is working great and things I'm doing now are just preventative with new parts.

If you pull something like the muffler, but don't want it, do you just leave it under the car or do you have to put it back somewhat?
    __________________________________________________ _____
    2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP Jet Black/Black with aluminum cube
    Bone stock at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyNC View Post
    It did look like it would be a fun time...kind of like an easter egg hunt for big boys. Thanks. I haven't been to a junk yard in a long time. I used to have a 1954 Chevy pickup, and would look for parts for it, but that yard looks really nice and nothing like the nasty red mud yards I've been to. I was hoping we might have a yard like that in case the need arises for things like steering angle sensors, ABS modules, etc. Thankfully since the brake pressure sensor I replaced new, everything else is working great and things I'm doing now are just preventative with new parts.

If you pull something like the muffler, but don't want it, do you just leave it under the car or do you have to put it back somewhat?
    Yeah it's pretty nice. Spenser knew exactly how many 325/330's they had (we were originally going to see if we could get the 3.38 diff out of a 330i) and their locations from their website https://www.pullapart.com/locations/charlotte/

It's really well laid out and plenty of clean gravel to roll around on. Cardboard makes it quite a bit easier on the joints.

We ripped the muffler off of the black car and left it laying on the ground beside it. It's either a free for all or we're bad people.

You guys are so lucky to find a yard like that. I've only found one in CT that's close to me, and they dump cars right next to cars, right on the ground. If it just rained, it's mud city. It's a horrible experience, really...

That's all assuming you can get parking and even get in the door. Capacity is TINY.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Swapping the valve cover gasket today how my camshafts look y'all?

What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

Why is there rust?

Or is that just ZHPizza Sauce?
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Swapping the valve cover gasket today how my camshafts look y'all?
    i'm calling yer bluff here...

that ain't your engine
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

That must be from the rust bucket.

Page 2136 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1136163620362086212621342135213621372138214621862236 ... LastLast