Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2579 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 15792079247925292569257725782579258025812589 ... LastLast
Results 25,781 to 25,790 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    Oh nice, congrats I'm sure youre excited. Family medicine if I am not mistaken? hope you match at your girlfriend's location the following cycle.
    I finished PA school and have been applying around the seattle area. Narrowly missed the deadline for a cardiovascular fellowship at UW.
    General surgery, actually. Going to be a BUSY year haha. But reapplying into anesthesiology.

In other ZHP related news, I bought a full set of natural brown interior, including door cards with harmon kardon speakers. VERY clean and minimal wear. Lumbar and heated seats. Will be installing this summer and posting the results.
    Super envious. Love NB

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    General surgery, actually. Going to be a BUSY year haha. But reapplying into anesthesiology
    Really cool. Happy for you man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

In other ZHP related news, I bought a full set of natural brown interior, including door cards with harmon kardon speakers. VERY clean and minimal wear. Lumbar and heated seats. Will be installing this summer and posting the results.
    Congrats, man. Is that the set from CA ?
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Congrats, man. Is that the set from CA ?
    Thanks, Fredo.

No, I was going to see what would happen with that, but then my friend sent me a local classified for the ones I bought. Too good not to jump on. Fully loaded: HK speakers, lumbar support, heated seats, and not a tear or busted seam anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.

Picked up some Black Leather, heated, power Z4 Sport seats. They aren't the manual, fabric insert, heated seats I wanted, but at 1/3rd the price of the ones I wanted, it was too good to pass up (plus local/cash = no taxes, no fees, no shipping) and the person I bought them off of turned out so interesting we chatted for 2 hrs after the craigslist buy until the rain cut it short! I'll weigh, clean, and condition them soon. If I install them, I'll need to source black leather door cards and rear seats.

Update: Passenger seat weighs 55.8 lbs / 25.3 kg and driver's seat weighs 56.4 lbs / 25.6 kg, seat belt tensioners included. They are heavy suckers. I think equivalent E46 seats weigh 28 kg each, I'll weigh mine (heated/powered) when they come out but they should be very similar in weight.

Name:  z4m1.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  446.8 KB
    Fuelly

E46 seats definitely go into the 60lbs range with heat/power so looks like a nice weight saving. Manual/unheated seats might even go into the 40s, which would be a huge saving over stock seats and not even that much heavier than Recaros with hardware. Perhaps I should start looking for Z4 seats as well. I wish they weren't so expensive.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by BavarianZHP View Post
    Picked up some Black Leather, heated, power Z4 Sport seats. They aren't the manual, fabric insert, heated seats I wanted, but at 1/3rd the price of the ones I wanted, it was too good to pass up (plus local/cash = no taxes, no fees, no shipping) and the person I bought them off of turned out so interesting we chatted for 2 hrs after the craigslist buy until the rain cut it short! I'll weigh, clean, and condition them soon. If I install them, I'll need to source black leather door cards and rear seats.

Update: Passenger seat weighs 55.8 lbs / 25.3 kg and driver's seat weighs 56.4 lbs / 25.6 kg, seat belt tensioners included. They are heavy suckers. I think equivalent E46 seats weigh 28 kg each, I'll weigh mine (heated/powered) when they come out but they should be very similar in weight.

Just so happens I’ll be selling my black interior soon. PM me if you can’t find it locally

I like the look of these seats

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    E46 seats definitely go into the 60lbs range with heat/power so looks like a nice weight saving. Manual/unheated seats might even go into the 40s, which would be a huge saving over stock seats and not even that much heavier than Recaros with hardware. Perhaps I should start looking for Z4 seats as well. I wish they weren't so expensive.
    It's the shipping that gets you. They are plentiful in the UK. Here's a small sample that are listed now (I converted prices to USD for you). If anyone is serious about plunking down some change, just ask me. I'll save you a lot of time and headache will the sellers I've already contacted about shipping to the states.
    Last edited by BavarianZHP; 10-08-2022 at 08:53 PM.
    Fuelly

It's the shipping that gets you. They are plentiful in the UK. Here's a small sample that are listed now (I converted prices to USD for you). If anyone is serious about plunking down some change, just ask me. I'll save you a lot of time and headache will the sellers I've already contacted about shipping to the states.
    Based on Tim's experience I know that shipping a seat that isn't super heavy from Italy to the NA isn't expensive, at least with business shipping. That's also a problem though because I can probably have those seats shipped in from the UK to Germany for an OK price (still not cheap if they are that stubborn about shipping to the US) but as private people we don't have access to cheaper business shipping options so by the time my contacts in Germany send it our way it will probably end up costing almost as much as the seller originally wanted.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Page 2579 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 15792079247925292569257725782579258025812589 ... LastLast